Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Preparation method

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello,

Just if you have not seen in my other thread, "Preparation of San Pedro with limited Resources", I have figured out a really good way to prepare and consume San Pedro. What you need to do is grind up the Pedro to a powder, and then add some lemon juice, until the Pedro turns to dough like. Then roll little balls that you think you could swallow whole. Freeze the balls over night, and thaw in the morning and swallow the balls whole.

This method is excellent. It is a potent way to ingest San Pedro. I ingested 45 grams dried of Peruvian Torch yesterday at 12 PM. I was not down until 5 am, it was a 17 hour experience with powerful open and closed eye visuals. It was one of my more potent experiences. All I can say is, that this is best way I have found to consume San Pedro. The consumption is not that bad, compared to drinking tea, and the experience afterwards is powerful!

PEACE & LOVE