Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Jamapricotica a dit:
Ps. if this doesn't make sense...

it makes perfect sense. i don't know what are those jellybeans thingies you talk about but i can see where you're coming from. it's true, we can't taste our tongue, we can't say something meaningful about everything.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
In Australia i think it isnt a problem what season it is only a problem of distance .

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Ahuaeynjxs:

I thought the mistake was other than vocabulary :)

And yes, it's good to see jeeps being used with some purpose. And it was a really old one. The guy had to get out of the car to get the 4x4 on.

????????:

I can taste my own tongue :nod:

Anyway, you said something meaningfull about everything by saying that we can't.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
No I can't. But I can't describe the flavour of anything without using a comparison.

So the tongue tastes like water.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Haha no... I'm not a very difficult lord... in fact if someone can have me laugh at myself I'm always very grateful.

I do it alone all the time... but when someone witnesses it's always more intense, I don't think one can die of laughter ; and the mythbusters won't ever try to break that one :lol:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
misfit a dit:
the tongue tastes like water.

funny you just said that because pure water is actually tasteless. there's nothing in it to trigger our taste receptors (like sucrose or fructose for sweet and sodium chloride or potassium chloride for salty).

if you only use one finger, can you touch that finger's fingertip?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
0_around_edinburgh_-_waterfront_2bv14a_granton_middle_pier_lamp_post.jpg

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
????????:

And maybe that's the way my tongue tastes. (if I have my mouth clean)
But hey, just twist your tongue and you will see that you can actually taste it.

But it was also been said that you can't make a clap sound with only one hand, and I've seen a person do it. So..

No, I guess that's impossible.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"But it was also been said that you can't make a clap sound with only one hand, and I've seen a person do it."

You are talking about a zen meditation exercise . Its not about one hand making a clap sound its about one hand claping and thats a totaly diferent thing .

Another exercise with the exactly the same point is to try to imagine a stick with one end .

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Well I don't know if it's an zen exercise. But whom I saw do that, was Bill Hicks on a show. Maybe he was into zen exercises. Or he was just persistent.

That's easy, and I don't need imagination. Just bury a stick on earth, and you will see only one end :lol:

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I'm pretty sure what God is talking about is the koan which goes approximately "what is the sound of a single hand clapping?". A koan is an absurd(ish), paradoxal or apparently meaningless sentence to meditate on, used in zen buddhism, if I'm again not mistaken... And this one seems quite popular (as in frequently referred to in popular culture).

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yep . Thanks . Its the same with the stick with one end .