Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Porcupine Tree

Arkhangelsk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2009
I'm hoping there's a pretty good appreciation for Porcupine Tree here, as they're unbelievable musicians that happen to also make unbelievable high music. They're my favorite band. I've been really into their earlier stuff recently, especially The Sky Moves Sideways and Insignificance.

Also, really really really excited for new album The Incident in 7 days. Also gonna try to go to their show in L.A. on the 19th.

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Well Arkhangelsk...
I gotta be honest with you, I'm not much of a PT or prog-rock fan, but the Sky Moves Sideways is awesome.
Especially with the right intoxication ^^

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I used to be quite a fan of them too! But it has grown a bit out of me. I'm not really listening to them that much anymore. That doesn't mean I don't like their music anymore.
I also prefer their old stuff, but I like Deadwing as well.

I'm curious about The Incident as well but once it is released I'll probably forget to check it out until I find a reminder about it.

Henkfloyd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
I'm a big fan of PT as well! I like the earlier psychedelic albums very much, but I also dig the latest more metal influenced albums a lot, with anesthetize as one of my favourite songs :)
And the new album is quite good as well, just listened to it twice so can't really say much about it yet. Yes I downloaded it, as a actually do with all music, from a good private music site in superb quality.

Gonna see them in october here in Holland again, really excited, think I bring some alice with me then :p
Gonna be an insane week btw, Dream Theater will also give a concert in that week, so i'm superexcited :D

Do you also like Dream Theater? They are great musicians too. If you're not familiar with them just listen to the song Octavarium to be blown away in a 24 minute eargasm ;)

Cheers!

Arkhangelsk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2009
Hehe yeah, I know Dream Theater very well. I'm in a phase where I'm not really listening to much Dream Theater or Symphony X, but I am familiar with almost everything both bands have released.