Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Please tell me about your...

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
What's your thoughts on Life in general? What do you think about space and time? And what do you think about drugs? How do you think life will change? Where are you going? What's your deal in this life? Tell me a little about what you think of UFO's, 2012, time travel, free energy and where the Earth is headed

.. Go crazy with how you think you/we percieve this world :)

What's the best source but thoose who have all kinds of experience :D.

And if you tell me something, thanks for your time!

- Enivid

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it's what you make out of it.

alternative 1: you reap what you sow.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Well life is one big illusion, one big dream. Space and time are also an illusion. Drugs, well certain mind expanding drugs are good, but their are also some bad drugs out there that can fuck your life up pretty bad. Stuff like LSD, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, DMT, and other mind expanding drugs are excellent. They open the mind to a whole new world. They show the user that not only is the material larger and more complex than one can imagine, but the mind is larger and more complex than one can ever imagine. Life will change in the way it wants to, whether the human species want it to or not. To me it seems like Earth is one big living organism that must live in equilibrium, and when a change happens, Earth is going to counteract that change so it can get back to and remain at equilibrium. My deal with life would have to be enthogen. Ever since my first mystical experience with Mushrooms, I have centered my life around enthogens, and I am in search of the Mystical Experience that enthogens can induce. UFO's may be real. I am sure there is other living beings out there, there has to be. But for one to believe that these beings would express themselves the way that humans express themselves is just plain dumb. The UFO's have always been here. You want to experience a truly alien being, eat half an ounce of dried mushrooms, and then you will experience the weirdness of that species. Time travel is possible, I have done it in many mushrooms experience. And to ask where Earth is heading is dumb in my opinion. Earth is going NO WHERE, the human species is what is changing. The Earth will always be here, but with humans is questionable.

PEACE & LOVE

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Life is great.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Forkbender a dit:
Life is great.

+1

currently I'm not thinking too much about things like space and time. I came to the conclusion that time is a human concept. but currently there are other things in my life, I'm here to have experiences, no matter what sort they are; bad, good, mind-boggling, awkward, dangerous, blissful, whatever.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Thanks for sharing and sounds great you guys, and I do agree.. But I feel there's is a naggin' question that needs to be solved. I'm perfectly happy with my life and my situation. But I do feel the urge to understand something.

Only thing I see with us on planet earth is that all the potential we have is drowned in negativity, at least in my country. I have no friends that are really happy with life, they all work with boring jobs, and "escape" with drugs whenever they can afford or when they have the free time.

I've read books about afterlife, and all such of things how the universe works and what we are and where we are as humans. All I can conclude is that I want to die, cause afterlife is a hell of a better place then this, but I can't die. I can't commit suicide cause its a selfish-act. And I would miss my friends, co-workers and my family.

So what do I do then? Sit back and watch the show? Go to a work I hate, talk with a boss I hate, and feel sad for all my co-workers that's in pain because of stress and the regular problems caused by society?

Or, do I take the information I have from scientists and from my own experience of being aware of being everything, and try and make something out of it?

And misery that's what I'm here for. But I can't have an adventure if I can't afford it? Ain't that fucked up :)

I feel like there's a giant change coming, a mass-awakening to a world where we can create adventures in 3D with our selves as main-actors.

What do make life so great for you? My life is great, I just feel sorry for everyone else, and even if its not a problem - it's still naggin'. Everyone can be happy, the problem is that we distort our way of seeing life. We think if we care about ourselves everyone else will take care of themselves. But when people like Bush enslave us? Should we accept that?

If you guys time travel, ain't it time to bring skills togheter and fight the force that keeps people in mind and body prisons without connection to the divine source of one?

So life's great, but what about all the negative things that affects us such as money and earth's health that is pretty bad considering our pollution :).

Well, life's an adventure indeed :)

Peace and love!

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Everybody got his own connection to what you call the divine source.
The force that is keeping people in mind body prison is not recognizing this.
When you recognise you´re own divinity, you will also see the divinity in others.

(that´s what I experienced anyway)

I don´t believe in UFO, 2012, Atlantis, hallow earth, reptilian, alien conspiracy´s.
I am sceptical to most of the stuff. What I do believe in is the power of entheogens.

If you ask me where the world is heading I honestly don´t know.
I must admit I had a vision once where is saw a new world to come.
A world being guided by the beat of the shaman drum.
Of course it was only a vision, one I hope will come true.
Maybe it becomes true in the future but now it´s only utopian dreaming.

We live in the now. It´s not 2012 jet.
My question for you Enivid What do you do when 2012 passes and nothing happens.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
GhostlyOne17 a dit:
Well you said go off Enivid, so I kinda did.

Yeah, intresting indeed, so thanks :). I kinda felt like the life we live is just an ellaborate illusion that is non-solid. So I don't see my flesh die, I see myself as an entity that only uses this vessel as of this moment - and everymonent of my waking life.

The deepest question I have yet to understand is - why am I aware now. And since I am aware and so happy with life, what is my purpose? I know my body needs more attention, and Im giving it the attention needed, but otherwise externally I've never made enemies and always sent positive energy and been forgiving my mistakes and foremost learning from them.

I always been thinking of my awareness and how life seems to go by. Since I am aware now, and not in the future, that means I haven't died and its meant. Like Morpheus says in the Matrix.

Still, all things seems to happen for a reason - cause my life ain't boring. It's fun and challangeing in a good positive way. But still, why am I aware, and how will things unfold. Is there a meaning in searching for answers in drugs?

I feel like drugs are tools to create a better reality, a better world, a more loving and peaceful world where we all are happy with and without drugs.

I believe Gaia has eyes in every corner of it's surface. I'm sure alot of you have gotten that feeling after a strong peak on mushrooms that everything is somehow ok, no matter what, that is my feeling.

Could you ellaborate that a little bit?
I feel like all we do is seen, watched, I think even I'm watching myself from the future, and maybe even trying to help me? But that would infringe on my free will, and now we're back to being aware now and not then :P. And also free will and the choice too do something bad and die, and I'm not about to do something bad - I mean last time I did something bad I felt bad for I dunno how long, but too long :P.

My question for you Enivid What do you do when 2012 passes and nothing happens.

Well, I do believe in the expression that we literally Create Our Own Reality. And this is based on basic fundamental laws that we have learned and adapted to.

But when we start to realise that we might share our awareness (we're all one), this does start implications on the notion that we create our own reality. This makes us co-creators.

And I see that the co-creator we have is the mainstream and its bullshit that brainwashes the general people into co-creating hate, wars, famine and unjustice.

So, when I look at 2012 I look at a self-fullfilling prophecy started by ancestors too help us become more aware of the notion that we're all one.

I must admit I had a vision once where is saw a new world to come.
A world being guided by the beat of the shaman drum.

Sounds cool, and we should take care of the visions, even if they never become true they are still enjoyable. I've always enjoyed others visions and ideas :).

Everybody got his own connection to what you call the divine source.
I do agree. And the reason is that nobody can be me, cause me is occupied, and that's my connection to the source. That we can say we're individuals but really we're the same at the source which is just expressing itself in different ways such as you and me.

When you recognise you´re own divinity, you will also see the divinity in others.
Yeah, this is what makes me feel sad, I see so much potential in my fellow people and they don't know that they could have it all. They struggle to survive and get poisoned by aspartame, flour and bad food such as McDonalds. I see the divine being in their eyes being torn away in fear and despair.

I haven't had a day of despair in over a year. But I've shed tears, tears of forgiving me and the world, forgiving cause that's what drugs have made me do. LSD had me cryin' when I came down, and it was tears of joy and sadness, but in a positive and loving way. I remember as a kid I used to cry sometimes over dead pets and girlfriends or us moving. It always felt nice to cry, I almost wanna do it know just thinking of it :). But no, I won't do it, I have no reason. I know all will be well, but there's still pieces of the puzzle missing and I guess patience is what this will learn, trying to solve the mysterious questions that never can be answered. But I do understand that we're all one, and we're all divine.

I don´t believe in UFO, 2012, Atlantis, hallow earth, reptilian, alien conspiracy´s.
I am sceptical to most of the stuff. What I do believe in is the power of entheogens.
Since my third eye works like my ordinary eyes retinas, I do believe in what I can see in my dreams. Why should that be anything more unreal then what I see in the "real world"? The only difference is the possibility of the unreal in the real world due to the laws and rules we've learned to obey (booth physics and social).

What do u guys think of magic like sorcery? Its said that if you believe in Voodo, you can be used as a voodoo doll for example. You can get "hexed" or what its called. I don't belive in it, but I guess the moment you do, it can be used on you. And science today proves we create our own reality, and magic mushrooms can give us deep connection with the divine source - how can we not then use this to help make this world a more peaceful place? Im off in my imagination now, but think of an army of peaceful people not believin' in death but just a moment, and if we're aware - how can we die? Since I rather die then live in this life and its strife, cause afterlife is a better place, and I can't die, it must mean that this life will be great. And we're learning that with todays spirituality, knowledge sharing and science :).

peace and love!
- Enivid :)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
That´s the point Enivid feeling sad for people is not seeing the divine within. If you only see the sadness The potential being lost, it's hard to see the divine.

Communication works best amongst equal.
Recognizing the oneness and using this as a starting point

Enivid come of you´re mountaintop, if you want to communicate.

Enivid I could not make chocolate out of you´re answer to my question.
What are you going to do when 2012 passes and nothing happens. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Are you going to commit suicide during or after 2012 :paranoid:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
only one thing exists, the universe. we are the universe looking at itself

I agree 100%.

That´s the point Enivid feeling sad for people is not seeing the divine within. If you only see the sadness The potential being lost, it's hard to see the divine.
I see the divine, but I see the sadness taking over on thoose people. I'm constantly happy. I'm always happy, just lost in thoughts sometimes ;).

Enivid come of you´re mountaintop, if you want to communicate.
Don't think so, I like it here. :) But I do understand what you're saying, and I do agree. I just think that life could be alot better for more of us, especially without corruption in society.

and magickmumu about 2012, if nothing happens I don't care. I'm still striving for a better world no matter what. I've found peace within', I've now started to understand how the external world works compared to my internal world, and its all the same.

So, that means we are all in this boat togheter somehow.

I do believe in that everything will be alot better on Earth. As I like to see us as a whole, we as humans and earth as a planet. It's all intelligent, and we're awakening to this.

I can't commit suicide magickmumu, its a selfish act. And its not like Im lazy doing nothin', Im lazy enough to do alot of work nobody else does. Everyone worry about material things and precious time. I worry about why nobody worry about Goverments control over your life and your time. And that people don't dream nor have fantasy anymore. And this is all coming back, the people of the world is tired of bullshit - aint that true? :)

We're all the universe and we're all experiencing ourselves. But yet nobody has touched the subject that money enslaves us. Money takes away our waking life. Is this right?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Money doesnt / cant takle away my real life because i havent got any .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Hey Enivid!

Enivid a dit:
I do believe in that everything will be alot better on Earth. As I like to see us as a whole, we as humans and earth as a planet. It's all intelligent, and we're awakening to this.

That's nice to hear... i prefer seeing us as a whole, too, but sometimes i can't do that, because some humans are the most ignorant, perverse, dumb motherfuckers that live on the planet. That's why i disagree in the statement: "It's all intelligent". Some things may seem intelligent, because they are linked to a greater intelligence than their own, but some just "propagate" intelligence, while being driven by stupidity. So be aware of stupidity disguised as intelligence, because this type of "intelligence" can be dangerous.. .......... .. . . .

You can say as much as you want that life and our perceptions are illusion.

I won't tell you you're wrong, but as long as you keep "preaching" that, i won't give you credit, because all the prophetic talking and the 2012 shit somehow piss me off . To me it seems (at least partly) that you keep denying the reality of "reality".

But maybe you'll have an insight...

You probably need to understand other people's perspectives better, so you can
understand that you keep being deluded while preaching that you aren't deluded.

But maybe i am deluded, so i don't see that you are not deluded and i am???
Who knows....

Peace :weedman:

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GREAT thread Enevid! you seem a real cool person

I hear you hate your job? I was stuck in a job I hated like hell for years. I know now that that was my choice. As yours is yours. You really are choosing to do it. You can choose NOT to! Please hear what I say. Why do something you hate? fear of 'what may happen' if you change reality...?

talking about 'changing reality'. I do no believe the New Age belief we create our reality if by that is meant our thoughts create matter. as though we are superhuman beings who are . I dont like it. I mean how can the starving people of the world, oppressed by mean evil forces 'change their reality'?

But IF you can change things like lousy jobs, and habits, then yes.

I am really encouraging using entheogens which are Medicine to bond with the Land, animals, all other species, and to also become familiar again with faeries and/or Nature spirits

To do all this there has to be a radical de-constrct-tion on all levels of civilization.
On the spiritual psychological level it is seeing through their severely oppressive myth of mental illness.
This myth took over their previous one that was so-called religious, Jdeo Christian. Which was also extremely oppressive and demonizing all deeper aspects of reality and our body and spirit

But also to begin learning to grow food, and eat good. Checkout Permaculture. At Youtube watch the amazing video The Permaculture Concept, It should change your life