Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Please Help

andreaz27

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Jan 2012
Hi guys my name is Andrea and I am a boy of 27 years. I write here because I am in a situation related to heroin withdrawal. 2 years ago I was addicted to sniffing heroin for 5 years. After years I decided to stop what had become for me an illusion of life. I went to medical support and made a scaling with methadone, and thanks to the fact that I moved to England I was able to stop! For some reason 2 months ago I returned to Italy and thanks to the wonderful experience I had there, considering the england home I felt strong and I'm back. Apparently I was not strong enough, the fact is that I find myself back in the lap, but I hope so and I can feel very light, although after 1 day and a half of course I feel the first signs of withdrawal. I know what it depends on the fact that there is fallen and that is that here in Italy are a single person that gets bored easily, so I take heroin as "a diversion!. Now January 10, and fortunately a few days I come home England , but I am very scared because abstinence. I have read much good about the Iboga and how it can help to surpass the addiction. I've read everything he does and I would like to use this dependence to go and ask myself many questions, but the main thing right now is this abstinence. I wanted to ask if anyone knows the minimum dosage I should take and where I can find it here in Italy or England, whereas it is very expensive and I would not take fake on the internet. I hope that this is the right place to receive help, but believe me because I am very scared because I do not want to come home and find myself in a situation of withdrawal in the place which made ??me forget all about the nightmare that I lived for 5 years!.
Sorry for my English and i hope what i written is clear
Thank you and Happy New Year
Andrea

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i'm sorry to say andrea that iboga is notoriously hard to get
i've never met a person who's tried it (to my knowledge)

hopefully someone can be helpful to you but its a long shot

andreaz27

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Jan 2012
Thanks for be so kind to answer, i'm still and wait some angel who can help me!! and also i found an italian website,who sell the iboga, but i'm not sure about the quantity, i should get, and also if is trustable!!
Thanks for you help!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You can try making ayahuasca, I think they are similar in intensity, and many people have taken ayahuasca to destroy their addiction to heroin.

In the mean time, and I really don't want to recommend this - but it may help the withdrawels, is take kratom. It is a tea-plant that you take and has very mild sedative effects. This can be used to calm you - this too can be addictive, but not nearly in severity or in dangerousness as heroin.

When withdrawels come, just know it is a feeling. do something, anything to occupy yourself. Excercise, draw, listen to music really loud, go eat with friends, call a friend/parent, plan a trip, etc...

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
The secret to withdrawl is SLEEP. Sleep for days if you have to. Sleep = FREE DMT!