Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

philosopher stones trip report

hk47

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Juin 2005
this was my 2nd time i used mushies (both times philosopher stones 10gr)

the first time i used it i was home alone and i really had a great trip.. lots of nice thoughts and feelings no problems at all.

2nd trip i used the same setting. home alone but this time i would use some music. trip starts same nice feeling and thoughts and at some point i was sitting behind the computer browsing the web and i changed the music from pink floyd to guns 'n roses... what i can remember of it is that the music sounded extremely "hollow" and as soon as i noticed this bad thoughts came to my mind. i tried to stop them and changed the music back but i couldnt control it anymore. i went downstairs to sit in the garden but my mind was going crazy and i became very nervous walking to different rooms in my house constantly, my mind was thinking about things like what am i doing and why am i here and i kinda lost myself,confusion struck me after that and i only wanted to go to sleep untill the trip was over but i couldnt sleep at all. i really wanted to talk with someone about it and almost called my mother but i couldnt find my phone lol i spend almost half an hour looking but didnt find it (luckely). then i just gave up and lied on the couch for a while and i began to feel better. even at some point the extremely nice feeling came back but when i started to think about what happened i felt the bad trip coming back... but it did just a little and an hour after that i was coming out of the trip. the day after that i felt really great and relaxed, and i really feel i learned something out of the bad trip. but i still think its pretty dangerous going bad and being all alone.

RiLekst

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Juin 2005
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I won't try this alone after reading this :p

Cheers,
RiLekst.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
I allways have that when the trip weares off. Questions like who am i, what am i doing here, what am i doing with my life... Really scary. But the trip itself is always great

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
I guess, Guns´n´Roses isnt the best music for tripping! At least nothing happened. Is it possible to feel really bad AFTER a bad trip?

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
I don't think so, during the trip is always the most heavy. You could get problems with your stomach or so but that's it. I allways go down when i stop tripping. Way down! rock bottom! But after a good sleep that goes away to. I guess i don't have a good conscience. :grin:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The day after a "normal" bad trip you usually feel extra happy because it's over and nothing is as bad as you thought. There are cases when a bad trip causes a psychosis that you will continue to feel bad, but these cases are rare (yet they do exist... I know someone - however it happened to him on his FIRST trip and because he had some kind of subconscious psychosis before, I guess the chances are almost zero when you were trippin before)

You should carefully choose your music before the trip (however you can never really say what your feelings will be - sometimes you will love music that you never thought of as being good trippin music, on the other hand it's possible you will hate music that you thought is great for trippin)

My relief for bad trips: always have enough alcohol ready. A large glass of vodka helps A LOT against bad thoughts (even when at the moment you have to very much convince yourself to drink it!)