Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

pharmaceutical combinations

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
well I did research before taking the drugs
and me hurting myself from the delirium was in fact a bigger concern then overdosing on the drugs

I understand. It was what i meant when i said you are lucky to be still alive. I was also referring to a possible overdose, but even more to the dangers of taking drugs which can act as deliriants (someone in this topic already mentioned this fact) without a sober person around.

I hope you have learned a lesson from this experience.

peace :heart:

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
sadhak a dit:
well I just asked her and she said that she did take some medications for her lungs but she doesn't really remember much about them as it was obviously a really long time ago
Thanks for asking! But yes, either irregularities in the oxygen supply or intoxication leave behind an unassimilated psychotraumatic memory which will often seep through into fantasies, hallucinations and psychedelic visions.

go to some rave in the woods and buy yourself some nice acid
Also for the fun of the rave of course! :D

too bad I can't order any salvia..I heard it's a pretty spiritual high
Is Salvia illegal in Israel, or are there not enough customers to start a herb business? I don't like Salvia as much as I like the other psychedelic I mentioned. I find mushrooms, LSD and ayahuasca generating a much more spiritual experience.

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
sadhak a dit:
well I just asked her and she said that she did take some medications for her lungs but she doesn't really remember much about them as it was obviously a really long time ago
Thanks for asking! But yes, either irregularities in the oxygen supply or intoxication leave behind an unassimilated psychotraumatic memory which will often seep through into fantasies, hallucinations and psychedelic visions.

go to some rave in the woods and buy yourself some nice acid
Also for the fun of the rave of course! :D

[quote:3efgn1ok]too bad I can't order any salvia..I heard it's a pretty spiritual high
Is Salvia illegal in Israel, or are there not enough customers to start a herb business? I don't like Salvia as much as I like the other psychedelic I mentioned. I find mushrooms, LSD and ayahuasca generating a much more spiritual experience.[/quote:3efgn1ok]

where do you know this stuff from anyway? nevermind I guess
but thanks for bringing it up though

I'm happy to be living in Israel since there are actually so many cool psy-trance and GOA bands which come from here like Infected Mushroom Skazi and Astrix
I wonder why don't I ever go to raves

and no - salvia is definitely not illegal in Israel (thank God as I heard that it is already made illegal in some states in the US)
the problem is that the easiest way to get it is to order it online and I live with my parents
and they of course keep getting irrational panic attacks each time they hear the word "drug" :roll:
what do you think about amanita muscaria?
I don't know almost anything about it
but I'm suppose to be visiting Ukraine soon for a period of a few months
and there suppose to be plenty of those there
are they poisonous or are only some particular species of them are? I really don't know
I always wanted to try DMT/ayahuasca but it's fully unavailable to me
I actually did see some trees growing here which I have suspect of being acacia trees which are known to contain DMT and sometimes even such substances as methamphetamine
and I even tried smoking the bark of one of them but didn't seem to get any effects so either it wasn't really an acacia tree or it was one of the acacia species which don't contain any psychoactive substances in them

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
Icelus a dit:
well I did research before taking the drugs
and me hurting myself from the delirium was in fact a bigger concern then overdosing on the drugs
I hope you have learned a lesson from this experience.

yeah I guess I did
I never even knew that a drugs can actually screw you that hard so I wasn't really expecting the thing that happened to me that day
if I would be reapeating anything similiar I would of course want a sitter and to be sure that I am in a safe location away from stuff that can hurt me like cars or open windows which I can jump from while runing away form the scary giant pink monsters
but I still don't think that this is necessary if I would be taking any of those drugs in lower doses and without combining them with anything
my usual dose of dimenhydrinate is 1000mg. and 720mg. for DXM
and I would often take them outdoors and nothing bad would happen
and that time I just toke 400mg. of DMH and 200mg. DXM and somehow ended up with THIS... and I still can't figure out how did this happen =S