Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Peruvianus Cacti Vs pedro

ace

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
What is the best of the 2? and wich one grows faster?

Thanks

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Peruvianus is often said to be stronger and i saw no difference in how fast they grew when i used to grow them . The biggest one i ever had was a 2 meter Pachanoi .

ace

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Thanks GOD!

And entheogenic heathen, you said to do some homework well what do
you think i'm here for if you mean look it up on google NO i prefer to get my info from hands on experience.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
hands on experience means growing them both yourself and find out

they're both steady growers and I don't see any differences yet in a two year growcycle. Can't tell you about anything on mescaline percentages since they're a little young.

ace

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I said>i prefer to get my info from hands on experience.
but what i should of said is i'm looking for info from some-one with hands on.
:oops:

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006

0macatl

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Sept 2008
peruvianus do grow faster and have a larger diameter than pedros at full maturity.
i happen to love the long drooping spines and the intense blue color.

from experience i have to say the whole potency thing is completely unpredictable. there are so many other factors than the species that determine the strength of a cutting. even two cuttings from the same plant can be different in potency. some t. peruvianus i have tried were amazing, but on the other hand some of the material i have sampled has been nearly inactive. san pedros can be very potent, just as much as peruvuanius, it all depends on the time of harvest, water content, soil conditions, genetics ect. i personally like bridgesii the best, although some can be just as weak as the weakest pedro.

remember, a lot of vendors out there do not sell real peruvianus but a look-alike called cuzcoensis. this cactus is nearly worthless for eating, i should know i own one lol. its a pretty cactus, but when i cut off a little to taste the green flesh, it was not bitter at all. i cut off a little under the skin of my pachanois and it tastes very bitter.

Cactusplaza

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Hello,

I am a cactus grower. I grow both peruvianus and pachanoi.
In my experience (at least when they are 1-5 years of age) they grow about both as fast.
Peruvianus seems to be abit more tolerant for investations. I never had mealy bugs or mites on my peruvian torches but I did had them on my San Pedro cactus plants.

Both excellent and beautiful cacti. They grow rapidly when treated well.
In contrast to Lophophora williamsii use a more fertile soil mix (must contain some peat for acidity) for your Trichocereus cacti.