Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Penguins, Colors, and rainbows?

CelestialMeaning

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Oct 2013
Swim has a possible connect for some L, but swim has had some terrible luck with tabs recently. So he would love some insight! Swim is no expert on L but is far from a nub when it comes to psychedelics, he has shroomed quite a few times and has even had a few "epic dose" mushroom sessions, +/- 8gs of some dried, locally grown gold caps, big time stoner and loves Moly and of course Lucy, even though he is only sure he has had the real deal once out of multiple attempts, he LOVED it, that night means alot to him even years later. But for fun I will just give you guys a short summary of his most recent, and most terrible experience to date, as of a few months ago swim ate a tab for the first time in years of what swim believes had some kind of Rc or DoX variable on it, and ALOT of it... Extremely bitter, chemically taste that numbed my entire tongue (i am not exaggerating), was also on a very very thick, and large tab, it also hit swim within 15 minutes like a fucking truck. It was a very very dark, anxiety inducing nightmare of a drug. Swim would think in random, never ending circles, swim can honestly only describe it as a very miserable, state of psychosis i would imagine was very similar to what schizophrenia feels like. No specific paranoia towoards anything in particular, just a incredibly indescribable feeling of just something feeling very wrong.. You could have gave him a gold bar worth millions, but it still wouldn't of put him into a good mood, it was like he had mentally broke down everything once thought to be a relevant thing, and made them truely at their core irrelevant, which might sound good but it was NOT in the good way you might imagine, not the ego dissolving type feeling, just pure terror, literally. Swim really did feel like he was never gonna feel normal again, he peeked for nearly 8 hours, but it was very far from a high. without the support and love of his dog, and sister's swim doesn't think Swim would have gotten through that night as easily as did, if he should even word it that way, because it was far from easy lol. Can honestly say he didn't feel right for weeks after that terrible trip, just felt "ungrounded" a bit, but in a very bad way... Swim would have random, short bursts of pure anxiety for absolutely no reason even wreks layer, it was a similar feeling to how he felt when peeking on whatever was on that god awful tab. If it wasn't for the unbelievable healing power of pharmaceutical grade MDMA, i don't think swim would have been the same for quite a while if ever again. If anyone has another hypothesis to what swim ate that night feel free to share it! Thank love that MDMA exists! haha

Anyways, back to the question at hand, has anyone on or around the west coast ever hears of Penguins, Colors, or Rainbows? I NOW know what to look out for but, if these are pretty common that would make for some good reassurance that its most likely legit. Also what do you guys think of the black light testing method? I know its not a "forsure" method for testing but are there any Rc's or DOx variables that appear as L under a black light? Thanks!