Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

pee and peyote

braha_kahn

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Sept 2008

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"20 and 50% of mescaline is excreted in the urine unchanged,"

Over what time ? In how much piss ?

What are you going to do ? Extract it and fix it ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I do not know"

Exactly .

I dont need to subscribe to anything to find out what i already know . Maybe if you read it you would understand what you dont / or wont understand now .

braha_kahn

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Sept 2008
where did I say I did know? nowhere ;)

did you do scientific research yourself on these matters? feel free to share the results if you did!

I do not know if it's possible or not to recycle it... I do know I've read sources that claim it is and I've read sources that claim it isn't... that's it...

so I can conclude with one sentence: you're full of shit god...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please stop trolling .

braha_kahn

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
Please stop trolling .
"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]"

What I'm doing is not trolling... what I'm doing is spreading information ;)

As always feel free to disagree ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Trolling is against the rules . Please stop now .
A troll is by definition someone who joins a forum for the sole purpose of upsetting others. Since Braha already wrote more than a 100 posts, all of which were written in a friendly spirit, ... oh, wait, I see Braha already gave the definition of trolling in the post above this one.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
It would be better if you offered verifyable facts and not idiotic crap and lies like that from esoteric fundamentalists .

And carnival tricks like writing things in red or underlining them doesnt make them facts . It makes you look stupid .
In this particular post of yours "idiotic crap and lies" and "makes you look stupid" are both offensive statements that serve no useful purpose, other than to claim superiority over the views of certain authors and to hurt the feelings of another forum member. Or at least that's my subjective interpretation of your words, which I personally find objectionable.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Give it easy guys. Fighting want U give anything, only lousy mood and anxiety. Listen to old saying: Smarts easies off, fools continue.
PEACE
Peace is indeed what I desire. It thinks it's what all of us desire. A little disagreement and debate can be fun and intellectually stimulating, but hostility and derision indeed generate nothing but anxiety and a bad mood.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"A little disagreement and debate can be fun and intellectually stimulating, but hostility and derision indeed generate nothing but anxiety and a bad mood."

Mobbing and the ramblings of mentaly confused people who claim to be messiahs that can save us and cure AIDS to . Bias is another cause of trouble .

braha_kahn

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
Mobbing and the ramblings of mentaly confused people who claim to be messiahs that can save us and cure AIDS to . Bias is another cause of trouble .

I do hope you're not talking about me now :lol:

so again you're ignoring your mistakes and even refuse to apologise even after the admin said you were wrong... and that for a moderater :roll:

big up man

big up! :lol:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The messianic ramblings, dunno, I see no reason to intervent. No one's wearing yellow robes and tin foil hats yet, or bowing down to anyone on a throne. Though it gets rather weird at times, I see someone with keen human insight, understanding and knowledge of a wide range of subjects. Possible cures for AIDS or cancer can be discussed, as long as conventional treatment is not discouraged.

I do not exactly see in what way and for what reasons I would be biased. I just agree and disagree with things, isn't that what all of us do?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
braha_kahn a dit:
I do hope you're not talking about me now :lol:
No, it's about a peculiar individual who joined the forum a few months ago. This thread contains most of the exchanges that are discussed here.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think we should open a separate thread where we can discuss what is and what is not allowed as far as tin foil hats and such is concerned. There are no clear rules about it yet, but we can discuss things and maybe come up with a way to deal with these issues. We don't have to let every topic end in ramblings about whether we should allow other ramblings about things that most people think is far-fetched or pseudo-science. It is annoying to see every topic end in formless blubber while the topic itself is interesting enough to discuss. Don't put diamonds beneath a pile of shit.

[e]BACK ON TOPIC!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
I think we should open a separate thread where we can discuss what is and what is not allowed as far as tin foil hats and such is concerned.
Go ahead. I don't think it will fix the problem, but perhaps it helps.

braha_kahn

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Sept 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
I think we should open a separate thread where we can discuss what is and what is not allowed as far as tin foil hats and such is concerned.
Go ahead. I don't think it will fix the problem, but perhaps it helps.

I don't see why people shouldn't/couldn't discuss matters that some see as tin foil hattery and others see as truths?

It really surprises me that some psychonauts do not see that you have truths and you have truths... What for one is THE truth is for the other a lie and the other way round... I think it is better to respect other people their truths and to discuss them in a civilized way then to say that they're "stupid" and "they don't know what they're talking about" but hey that's just me

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I can only talk for me .

Nobody is talking about any form of censorship . Talk about what you want but there has to be limits to how far people can go with confused mesianic rambleings or preaching their own personal philosophy . Recently a person went on for days fireing posts every few seconds and insulting people and talking confused crap . It went on to long . We should talk about things like that and strategys for dealing with such issues . I dont think its right to make rules about it . I think if the forum runs well we all should show what we think and want . That we draw a sort of moeving democratic standard . In end effect its only posible if we allow it and play with it .

"so again you're ignoring your mistakes and even refuse to apologise even after the admin said you were wrong.."

And your trying to cause trouble with coments like that . Again . If i`m aware of a mistake i make i dont ignore it . I have never refused to apologise to anyone . I dont know about anyone falsely saying i am wrong about anything .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I can't wrap my mind around the issue. We have some people here talking and talking and talking. I usually don't read what they have to say, because I know that wisdom cannot be put into words, just as one cannot put a deep psychedelic journey into words. Talking usually obscures it instead of bringing it closer to us. So on the one hand I don't really want to dig for truth in there and I tend to just ignore it. On the other hand it is pretty hard to miss, so ignoring it is on the border of denying it its right of existance. How to deal with something like this is a good question, to which I don't know the answer.