Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Parents

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I am sure many of you don't have to deal with this issue anymore. But when you did, and to those of you who still must, how did you take psychedelics while living at home? Has anyone tried going to a hotel for a day? Would this be unwise?

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
how did you take psychedelics while living at home?

Dose when no one else is there, or when everyone is asleep.

Has anyone tried going to a hotel for a day? Would this be unwise?

Probably not the best idea.
Unsympathetic environments, especially one so uncongenial as a hotel, could introduce complications.

It’s important to pay attention to the setting; it most certainly benefits the experience.

If your looking for a nice place to dose without interruption, i suggest going camping in the wilderness overnight, either by yourself or with a good friend for company/support.

Happy travels.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
when i lived at home i tripped when nobody was around. Sometimes i went over to a friends to trip at there place. Or we would go to the beach and trip there.

Camping and tripping is a good idea. You could use a tent. If you want more comfort maybe rent a trailer or cabin with some friends.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I did it only on friday nights, but then I realized I like tripping in the day 100x more.

So then I only did it on vacation days where the 'rents were'nt home. Usually was a failure (ended up with bad stuff grrrr).

Laslty in the summer I would just go to the beach, go in the woods, go camping. I really despise being inside while tripping - reminds me of potheads and druggies just wanting to get high. just a personal thing, trust me.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Become nocturnal like i did.

Then life is easy and your in the clear.
Some of my best trips were in the wee hours of the morning.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Thanks for the input y'all. I found a new solution: move out. I'm going to rent a place with 6 or more people next winter, shall be grand!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ah next up on my list.