Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

parasites

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Have been watching a programme called monsters inside me makes me cringe, and makes me feel sorry for these people that todays medicals rely so strongly on synthetics.
to natural chemical compounds found in plants.
the ancient people of South America used preparations of AYAHUASCA for centuries to cleanse the body entirely of nasty Parasites which worked perfectly i read in even medical reports, even with microbial parasites living in the blood.

roughly Quoting the late Terrence Mckenna, we are travelling into the future like the driver of an automobile who uses only the rear-view mirror.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
it's not the ayahuasca itself that gets rid of the parasites,
it's the human immune system...

that being said, ayahuasa could contribute to some "Mens sana in corpore sano"

it's a bit like a placebo, but then much harder

but nevertheless, very interesing subject (placebo) , or how the mind can help the body to eliminate parasites

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
so is it the effect the brew has on the working of the body.
its effects are very deep arent they,

i like this quote : psychedelics are to psychiatry like a microscope is to science, or a telescope to astronomy.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
idk about actually cleansing of parasites, thats the belief held by native tribes but it mostly pertained to 'evil spirits'...

I do know that taking ayahuasca gives you a greater sense of illness of both yourself and others, allowing you to 'sense' what is wrong with someone.

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Shamanita a dit:
it's not the ayahuasca itself that gets rid of the parasites,
it's the human immune system...

Well, actually it's the ayahuasca that flushes the parasite out, as well as other things.
Another method used is eating a sigar, just 1 piece a day untill the sigar is finished and the parasite will be gone.

But can you imagine being a parasite and suddenly you get to swim in ayahuasca?
Must be quite a trip!