Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

OHMY........WattheF***

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
So i usually smoke the good sticky indoor weed, and that stuff can be pretty outrageous.

And Have quiet a bit of experiences with all diff kinds of Cannabis.

I had always wanted to get my hands on some good hash but it isnt popular at all around here, but my friend got a gram and asked me if i wanted to buy half of it from him and i was just like hell ya bring it to me tomorrow. So i got it this morning and i was expecting a mild nice high nothing too crazy...

How wrong am I. The gas heater is pearing over my shoulder the rain is flowing through my ears and theirs seran wrap wall infront of me...

Should i take this down as a trip report, im reallying thinking its at least borderline?

I'm really sorry for the horrible grammer...

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Write it down as a Tripreport! :D

I once had a similar thing with weed.
My first time in 2 years I smoked weed. Bubblegum to be exact.
I smoked it pure.

And I started seeing sounds, hearing colours, picking up visions, and it goes way beyond...
Cool thing is, that we smoked it with a guy who has a jacuzzi on his porch...

Can you imagine...

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Ahhh omg
Can anyone hit me up at myspace or yahoo or aim please dude its soo ahh neck cramp
ahhhh
ahahahahahh
arm cramp ahhhhhhhhhhhh
my head is spinging so f***ing hard and fast
aahhh it feels like my arms are gonna pop ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
congratz you are one lucky fellow. I've only had something similar to this once. The psychedelic power of THC :D

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
yea, it can be awesome... I found the really good sides of mary jane and some of the more difficult sides of her

i woke up last night at around twelve and was still dizzy and had no clue what had gone on... I decicded to go on line cause i knew i couldn't sleep and I was some what in shock lol :wink:

i feel embarresed from that last post :oops:

G

Invité
Haha, don't worry, I did the same as you twice during the last two years, posting on this forum while DXM trippin', thus fore I know how terrible it can looks like :D