Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Off the grid living. Illegal?!

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
http://www.thegic.org/video/is-living-o ... id-a-crime

"Apparently living off the grid, off the land and without government assistance is now a crime that can land you in jail and cause you to lose your home.
Government officials across the country are forming so called “nuisance abatement teams” to intimidate people into giving up their land or conforming to the governments demands and hooking back into the grid. Counties across the country are actually jailing people for living the way they want to live.
I was alerted to this video by a reader and was troubled and sickened by what the poor people in the California Desert are being forced to deal with. From being threatened with jail time if they don’t hook back into the grid to being thrown in jail because the county didn’t like the look of their homes, the people in the deserts of Los Angeles County are being terrorized by their government."

Read more: http://www.thegic.org/video/is-living-o ... z1poQqanql

Ok so my 2 cents on this..
actually ill leave it out. Dont want the NSA flagging me as a securety risk. :lol: :? :x

But W.T.F.

This is what im building my life around right now.
I cant begin to express my anger.

Someone PLEASE talk me out of posting up somewhere nice, claiming the land as mine, building a re-enforced earthship, and shooting anyone who approches wearing a suit or star.
eh, ill talk myself out of it.
Dont wana let them win and turn ME into the badguy.
but damn. this is obsurd. :x

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
Alsoo, i cant go do the eathship school in new mexico because im not 21, and there is alcohol use on site after hours..

are you SERIOUS?!
:roll:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
ophi - no problem, they got their drone airplanes to find you now

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
The day they start sicking the drones on hippies in the hills, is the day i go extremist. :lol:

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Red1 a dit:
The day they start sicking the drones on hippies in the hills, is the day i go extremist. :lol:
To arms, comrade!

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
Do squatter laws still exits?

I've kinda wanted to do it the hard way (may have already talked about this).
Go out into like middle of no where Montana and set up shop.

May need some supplies.

Big ass bag of rice
axe
knife
rope
flesh-light
etc.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
LOL

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
LMAO. good list.

Ya i do it every now and then. Have a nice hut built out in the woods that i sleep in.

I go out for a couple day long retreat afew times a month with nothing but canned food, plastic bags, and basic tools.
It feels good.

Especally when you treat it as a spiritual retreat.

I would love to live like that. But i need the internet for almost every aspect of what im trying to do with my life. So computers are my only tether to society atm.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Is that list ranked by importance?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Red1 a dit:
I would love to live like that. But i need the internet for almost every aspect of what im trying to do with my life. So computers are my only tether to society atm.

Did somebody say solar panels>>!

Not that I would ever advocate from stealing from your local state government.

But you can steal them from your local state government's traffic signs! :rolleyes:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you could get a solar charging device and an iphone...
btw what do you consider to be "the grid"??? what's your definition of it??? :)
if you ask me, legality is just a notion to fit us into forms of what they would consider "normal".
something like that lol...

take it easy if you can.... you don't need to fear anything. you just need a minimum of intelligence
and a healthy common sense. food, shelter and clothing are probably the most important
basic things for humans. besides social needs of course. :)
it's probably good to be able to just be by yourself, too.….

good luck anyway man!!! may the force be with you etc etc... :wink: :D

peace

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
They want everyone to be part of the system, in the 'worker' class. Anyone outside the system with their own freedoms is considered a threat to society, the system, and those who handle power.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
god knows what happens when people start living the way they desire to live :shock: