Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Nurses got sick from the "swine flu" vaccine in Sw

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Yesterday 30 people had been reporting to the authorities in Sweden that they experienced such severe side effects that they felt the need to contact a hospital. Today the number is 140. The swedish newspaper Expressen is the only one in Sweden reporting on these cases and as usual this is most likely only the tip of a rather large iceberg. UPDATE: According to Dagens Nyheter, the number of reported side effects are now a few hours later 190. 1 person dies after the injection but "no direct relation with the injection has been established". The biggest medical scandal in the history of Sweden has just started.

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?opt ... 64&lang=en

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I just wanna say that as soon as the Swine Flu Vaccine blew up and everyone was getting it I was telling everyone that would listen that I had a feeling that these vaccines are going to do more harm than good. In the short time it took them to come up with the vaccine there is no way they could have checked for all side effects, long term and short.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Just say no, really.
Its highly unecessary to take it.
If you do get the flu...that sucks.
But dont risk the shot, people have got really sick from it, got neurological damage or even died.....its a risky game, it works for many...really does.
but, not for everyone....why take the chance right?

Just stay healthy, and smoke THC....works better for me.

In Norway, people are going nuts.
I was at the doctors office the other day and it was fkn full and the staff was working like at double speed.
And yet i had to wait 3 hours, after my appointment.... :p
ANd people were comin to ask for the shot all the time, hysterical.
Crazy shit!

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Tamiflu is bad news, A british morning TV host went to the media when his daughter nearly died after consuming the vaccine.

Also it is reported to create neuropsychiatric episodes, particularly in young males.

To finish, The company that makes tamiflu is owned thru shares, majority holders are the bilderbergs and donald rumsfeld, The flu strain is also said to be created in a lab and dont you think it funny it started off in mexico the most densely populated city on earth...

O well, All speculation...

I say, get your self some paracetamol, Ibupbrofen and DXM and if you do get the flu. Dose yourself, Fuck the Tamiflu and let your immune system do its job :)

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Its best to eat organic , pure rescources are vital in this time of genetic manipulated foods and diseases, nature is your friend

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Oh come on guys. Don't be all esoteric about vaccination. I mean of course the vaccine against the new flu can cause some symptoms in some people. However the real new flu can cause much bigger symptoms (like dying...)

Vaccination is a scientifically proven method to make your immune system fight intruders more effectively. If you don't believe in it, then don't get it, and shut up. Nobody is forcing you to do it!