Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Normal Salvia

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
That really sucks!! Well I prefer smoking the extract anyway. I've never heared of anyone not tripping hard on the extract. This Salvia plant is really weird..... :toomuch:

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I still have some "normal" leaves, and I will try them, but I dont know how many grams should I use to make the quids. Can any of you guys tell me the amount (weight) that I should use? I am looking forward to try it again, even if the taste is all that bad...

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
last weekend i smoked leaves (light marijuana-like high, for about 20 minutes) and made a quid and tea. The quid is really horrible (about 10 leaves), you just can't handle it. And the tea is not much better - i used 15 grams, more or less, in a tea, and nothing, nothing at all! I guess the mazatecs have a special and unsensitive tongue, or they're used to that fucking taste, i don't know. I really tried the traditional way, but the truth is: i'm not a mazatec. I'll try the smoke again, and maybe the extract. Unfortunnately, the european way... but... good luck to you, if you relly will do the quid!

KFD

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Oct 2003
how many grams do u have to chew to get some effects?

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
i don't know and i don't care. I suppose mazatec chew it all the night, because they liked. But the flavour is so horrible to me, i'll never take quids again.
But the smoke works, in extract.

SalviaLover

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juin 2005
YOU HAVE GOT TO USE A BONG! ONLY WAY TO TRULY DO IT! line bowl with a salvia leaf, fill with 20X of salvia ( i love the shit from puresalvia.com), then hit the hell out of it (one big or several back to back). totally cool experience. totally loving salvia!

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I tried the quid method. 6 grams of dried leaf. I put it in a bag with some water in it so it weighted like 30 grs and then i put it in my mouth and chewed for +20 mins without effects. :upsidedown:

Tvangeste

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mai 2005
Smoke it in A Bong!
Ive used only 0,1-0,5 gram (leaves)and i feel more effect than stoned!!
I smoked it and after i was laughting whitout reason than i was trying to tell my friend something about the bong but i lost my words always on the same time than a few secconds i didnt say any than big laught .
After i did feel for about 5 sec something realy weird i cant tell in words but it was very funny feeling.
I think if i smoke more i get hallucination but i wanted to try low first .
Ive i smoked more i post a report but the much important is smoke it only in bong ore somthing like bong and get very much in 1 time and hold it in ur longs so long u can.
i hope my english is readable :p