Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Normal Salvia

M

Marco

Invité
Hey Guys,
just ordered together with my regular philosophers potion, 6 gramm of Salvia and the Salvia 5x Joints.
Can someone tell me, what´s the best way to enjoy this stuff. Bong, joint, chewing, tea... and how big the dosage has to be?!
I looked in quite a lot of places in the internet, and everywhere the oppinions are differen about that. So maybe you experienced guys here can help me, to get the best out of this stuff.

peace

w.rabbit

Kamizol

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2003
take salvia in a bong ! dont smoke it in a joint .
Take a big hit in a bong and hold your lugs 20-30 sec .
After 2 - 3 big hits you will be nice /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Yes a bong is the best way to experience it. Hold for 30 seconds, then quickly take another hit and hold for 30 seconds. Then take a breath of fresh air..

Take hold of something or sit down while doing this because falling on your ass is a commen effect. I've done it twice and bruised my self.

Also, you have to use one of those torch lighters. Salvia needs to burn at a higer temperature (over 400 degrees F) to enjoy the effects.

Good luck, and have a happy trip!

M

Marco

Invité
Okay, then let the bong do its job. What do guys say about the quantity of salvia to take on the first ride?

And Chewing is not so good, people are telling that the trio is longe!?

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Normal salvia leaves 0,5 grams should be enough for the first time. /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif Personally I prefer the extract because you just have to inhale 3-5 times. /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif

G

Invité
Yes the trip can last for 2 hours when you eat the salvia, but you need at least 10 times as more salvia.

Does anyone have any experience with eating salvia ???

mushdoc

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2003
Hi, Kamizol !! /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif
I can see you finally find some informations about how taking Salvia !!
u're right, Bong is a good way to enjoy this stuff.
But u have to make it hard to take, with your lighter always burning the salvia(heat makes psychoactives parts of salvia go free from the leaves)till the end. As u said, keep smoke as long as u can and then lay back and relax, u will enter another world of understanding. In one time it's even better !! Normaly, 1gr is the right dosage but ~0.5gr is enough.
U can also take 3gr in infusion like tea to make it lasts more than half an hour but try to find more informations before.
I think u like Salvia as much as me when I've try it for the first time !!
If u want to speak about psychedelics with me here's my Email adress: mushdoc@/email.com
/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
mix the extract with some honey and hold under your tongue (it comes in your bloodstream sublingual, not by swallowing) about 1/2 hour will do the trick. I tried it with 10x extract and it resulted in 1. real deep meditative states (you could hardly call it a trip) or 2.absolutely nothing.
but then again, Dale Pendell in his magistral Pharmako/Poeia:
It's the immediacy, the seamless immediacy . . .
sometimes it's like it doesn't do much
of anything at all, but how many plants
do nothing with such clarity!

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
I'm probaly not the best person to give advice on this very potent device, But for what it's worth l'd smoke it through a water pipe it's watercooled and for first attempt don't try nothing to radical like l would. /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
i had my first quid experience this week. by chewing 8 leaves for half an hour i came in some sort of warm, meditave state. nothing like smoking the leaves. so i decided to put two leaves in the bong. after two lungs full of the metallic smoke (i really enjoy the taste of it). i came in the known realms of my earlier salviatrips with 10x extract, but it was more comprehensible. i stayed there for about ten minutes, then the smoke effects wore off, but the quid effects lasted for more than an hour. i went to sleep, but suddenly, 2 hours later i woke up, realizing that i had dreamed very weird. not in images, but in language. i can't remember what exactly, but the structure was a bit like the language used in Finnegan's Wake from James Joyce. obscure, at first seeming meaningless, but with a lot of meaning underneath. i really look forward to meet Dame Salvia again by traditional use - quid - this time with a bit more leaves. i start to believe this is the best way to explore her extra-ordinary worlds and start a relation with Her, without the panic often felt using extracts.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I want to try the quid too, but I'm afraid I will not be able to keep it in my mouth for half an hour... I've tried to do that with food, and I keep swallowing... what can I do?
Is there any technique to not swallow?

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Be strong young one. Use the power of will! /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yeah,go for it that seems to be a nice way of enjoying it,gonna try it too as soon as my order arrives...

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
yeah, the mouthfull of drab is the "worst" part, just swallow when you feel the need to swallow (like blinking your eyes) anyway, you will not be able to swallow everything in one go. i myself, like the taste, but some people think it's too bitter (there are much more bitter things e.g. peganum harmala, hmmmmmjyummy) /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif. if you want full experience you will have to chew even more, up to 20 leaves, but that should be done in 2 times, e.g 10 leaves for 15-20 minutes, than the other pile for another 15-20 minutes. a half an hour is quiet long. 20 minutes should be enough. some will feel a light gag-reflex towards the end of the chewing session and what's more, you don't even have to swallow it, you can simply spit it out after chewing. remember to brush your teeth before quid, and eventually use also a mouthwasher with alcohol-menthol, get rid of that dead cells, this facilates the uptaking of salvinorin.

what's more, the afterglow of quid is much more interesting from that with extracts. where extract-after-glow deals more with the existential part of existence (pwew), the leaves give a more existential look of one's personal life, good for finding real anwers and things alike. and it surely is a language-facilator! go for it! /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Let me ask something... I only have used extracts, so if I use "normal" salvia the trip is less intense, but more pleasant?
Which way o you prefer?

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
i haven't used enough normal salvia (only once low dose) at the moment to conclude which of the two i prefer, but i will be able to tell you very, very soon... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
hmmm, i don't know what to think of salvia anymore.
it surely is the strangest plant i have ever met.
i thought the quid was less strong, but i was wrong.
it is totally different from smoked extracts.
i think i prefer smoking untreated leaves but i'm not sure. /forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

freyja

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Juil 2004
The best way to take it is in a vaporizer, so I've heard.. I don't have a vaporizer myself (yet) but it definately makes sence because you smoke it very hot.. the effect can take up to one hour.

Deathention

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2004
I tried 10x extract a couple of time and it was nice ... I have 5 gramm of normal salvia but i never try it anymore. Sooo i cant give you good information. I will test it tomorow and give you a trip report.
Salvia is the best plant in this world !And the most dangerous to take a bad ... so take small dose at the begining ;)

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Once I've done a quid and use it, but I didnt feel nothing... maybe I did something wrong... I dunno...

It tasted bad.. .really bad.. and have that in my mouth for half hour is a pain in the ass... and no effects...