Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

no more LSD-25 anywhere???

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
geloof me

als je ergens zeker weet dat er acid is, dan is t wel op een goafeestje. ga gewoon op zoek naar een klein feestje (www.goatrance.nl) in je buurt, wie weet vind je het nog leuk ook! en dan zoeken naar de mensen die er t vaagst uit zien of de grootste grijns op hun hoofd hebben.
hulp nodig? juslemmeknowyaknow :lesson:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
ik ben niet op goa party geweest, heb er via via gevonden

hartjes... heel , heel erg sterk..

echt oppassen als je geen lsd gewoon bent,zorg dat je een tripsitter hebt en set en setting ok is.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
kan maar evengoed een full experience posten van dat half hartje... is van 2 weken terug , maar heeft tijdje geduurd voor ik het kon raffineren in een stuk leesbare tekst.. is niet eenvoudig uit te leggen in woorden... elke keer ik het lees , komen er nieuwe dingen bij die ik me goed kan herinneren , maar moeilijk kan uitleggen, tenminste, uitleggen zonder dat het geheel nog waziger wordt dan het al is. het is in't engels, omdat dat gewoon vlotter schrijft dan in nederlands, voor mij toch

T - 1 Hour
you made up your mind , today is a good day to take a trip
traveling without moving
walking with the king

you prepare your setting, you hide sharp things and lock your door

you setup your sound and visual systems
line up good trance and chill music
rack up a good dvd , how about Woodstok ... yes good idea

there is slight nervousness... the trip remains something your not 100% sure off
but you overcome it , you bluff your way through, you've done it before
long time ago, and it was good

T - the source said , take 1/4th ... the delivery guy said 1/8th
the blotter paper is tiny... you figure... 1/2 will do
ive done it before
i read up on the important info
i prepared my setting
and my set.. oh well , bit uncertain ... nobody ever got anywhere beeing a chicken shit

you eat the blotter , and realize you are commited

T+15 minutes
you tell yourself , the acid can take up to 1 and a half hours to take a hold
but inpatient as you are, you keep checking in the corner of your eyes for tremblings

there are none yet so you watch a little bit tv

T+30
this is odd, you've moved on to the music you had lined up
the music is energetic , it takes you out for a sensory gourmet dinner

coordination is fading rapidly
colors are distorting with the music

you realize, that this hit of lsd, is of high potency
very strong , very pure

nothing bothers you, the trip is welcomed

T+45

you are one with the music , and the visuals connect with the music
and you with the visuals

your cat is too active for your liking , your petting him, and it feels nice but he turns playfull and bitesw you...can't have him turn into a big cat with a mean streak , you try to chase him off, he persists thinks it's just playing... better sort him out quickly ... you spray him with water.. he runs off

T+ 1 hour

you have a final check with reality

you decide to lay down
there is a slight worry bout the music beeing to loud for neighbours

you're not sure why this thought pops up suddenly , but it does
no denial , no hiding , you are locked in

you're going into oblivion and you know it
after all , you ate the acid blotter
you figured you wer going to hear some colours and see some music

you know, like a hippie in the 60'ties
or like you did 9 years ago when you were 18
and to avoid a bad trip , all you got to do , is don't think about the bad things
ride the trip towards the positive things

the music is energetic , it takes you out for a sensory gourmet dinner
you do indeed ride the music , become the music , it's wonderfull
sounds is metallic , you feel the sound enter your skull , senses liquify zap
all is one you are one there is nothing else

colours shapes, can't descibe what they resemble , because you simply do no know anymore what colours and shapes are to you. for all intent and purpose... it could be sounds you observing or hearing, or seeying? or are you feeling?
no wait now your in a world of confusion

lets's recap

things you know for fact ..

- nothing

things you're confused about
-time
- space
- name
- identity
- species

hell you don't know what an identity is, what a name is for , or if you are your cat or your cat is you or what a cat is for that matter.

after a little while , you can make more out of the shapes
familiar shapes, sounds and voices.

you try em out , check if they fit you
you go for shapes , they seem familiar, you can't position them
the number 911... at first you don't know what a number is , you just see the shape of "911" but don't know what it means ( note , been restoring a 73 911 for the last 2 years , and i'm quite fond of it, hence the reason why it popped up during the trip, my screensaver of my laptop also slideshows pictures of it, so that turned into a subject for the trip )

at some point , your remember that you are a human beeing, with an unknown identity
you realize , that you need that identity , the thought of not having an identity is scary, a human beeing has life , this concept is injected to the mix.

as soon as life is concerned, you think of death, those 2 are closely related, you know this. you're trying to figure out , if you're on your way in or out ,doing the final exit or just beginning

this causes quite the predicament

you see yourself in different situations, that appear very real, you sense the emotions linked to those situations

youre not sure, if this is past , or future
you're not sure , because you're conscience only just discovered self awereness

at some point , you are convinced that this is it , this is near death experience
you measure your life

reality shifts on you yet again and you can actually see yourself , messed up and in despair, trying to convince yourself, that none of this is real if only you can ride it out till it wears off

your going either in , or out
in this phase of the trip
your mind tells you it could be either way
no way of making sure which is the real deal

you try to position your consciousnous in your body, the room it's in
and the state it's in

it doesn't look right, in fact you see yourself lying catatomic and you realize you in deep deep shit or so you think.

the intolerable fear of not knowing now has you in it's grip
and you search your memory banks for the ticket out
your instinct takes over

you go through all your options, all your questions
and you play em with the internal mediaplayer

if only you knew what files are about to play?!?!
visual situations unfold in front of you, you live the emotion that comes with each situation , the good, the bad and the very , very ugly
everything that was in your silly little mind at the time of entering the trip is there
in stereo Dolby Surround
full color, taste and smell
you see live television , and you live the moment as if it were you on the tv
beautifull visions of blissfull things or foul nasty visions containing the pain of the world, and of your inner self.

time is a very abstract concept at this time, at best , the only real acknowledgement of "time" is the ability to press Next track on the internal mediaplayer.. when this ability is there, you gain more control

a little longer, and you get to control the filename on the mediaplayer

things advance rapidly , the situational awereness starts to shift
you tend to get closer to the end of indecisiveness

the memory of the beginning of the trip takes over
you start to believe, that your not on you way out
suddenly you remember you took lsd, you remember what lsd is and that nothing was real

you just found your own self back, you are mentally reborn
like the phoenix you burn up the last bit of confusion and get reborn with selfconfidence , you finally check back in
you can read the real life clock:
time : T + 10 hours

along with this new found selfawereness , you scope out your surroundings
however it looks like , you pick up signs of abnormality

things you fysically moved
things you held on too
you remember seeing your self in this situation during the trip
but only now do you see the full impact

strangely enough , the cat is lying quietly next to you , he's purring gently , so at least you didn't crucify the little bugger in a bent and twisted episode of fear

you wonder how much racket you made
try to remember, did you scream out , cry out in fear or pain or bliss?
did anyone notice, did you disturb the real world?
any proof of anybody complaining ,or having complained?

T+11HOURS
at some point , you decide , that you know what happened
it's not fully clear on what you'll make of it
but things look fine

reality is no longer warped by fantasy
it just glistens , people look nicer , music sounds and feels better
you went to very deep , but came out of it happy as can be , nothing can bring you down now

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
waaaaaaaaaaaaah :blobber: :toomuch: :high: :heart: :lolwsign:
pretty heavy acid indeed man... 500 mics in one blotter or something? daaaaamn! :D
well, at least you came out happy: mental reprogramming huh? nice one, oscar!

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
500 , or maybe more , it's not very obvious

i know one thing, i ate a lot of acid 9 years ago , and none of those came close to this one half.

in fact, i remember several occasions where i ate 2 blotters back then, and even that didn't come close to this half.

to be honest, it's not something you wanna do every week
tried 1/6th the week after, and even that was relative heavy

woodstock dvd on , and for all intend and purpose, i was on stage with Santana & Jimi Hendrickx ... this was with 1/6th

last time i checked, there's no such thing as getting less tolerant for acid with age , i mean , it's not like alcohol where the livver just wears out now is it?

it's definately not a dose i'de like to do when in public.
in the end , i got my kicks out of it , mental reprogramming indeed, been walking on sunshine ever since.
but the above experience report , i hope it does wake up some people about the power of lsd, and how it has to be handled with care , somebody who never had lsd or shrooms , half a blotter could give you quite a scare, and who knows what you do then without a tripsitter

S

stone01

Invité
salut moi c'est stone est ce que quelqu'un parle francais .... :think: :alc: :lolwsign:

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
500mikes a hit?
I'd say that's quite unlikely. Are you sure you aren't underestimating the potency of good old LSD?

For me 150 mikes goes a LONG way (full blown visuals and sinaesthesia). With 300-400ug the trip kicks in in 15-20 minutes and during the peak i become fully immersed. 'Esin' is, most of the time, no longer a known concept.

I'm not doubting you though, your experience seems awfully strong for a mere 1/2 hit.
If it is indeed 500ug/hit blotter send some my way please :grin: :p

Seriously though, may i ask you what was the print on the blotters?
AFAIK most of the acid where i live comes from the NL so i'd like to be on the lookout for that particular print.

About the report, seems that trip gave you a lot to learn.

I have a suggestion to make though. I didn't have that one experience as you seem to imply in it.
It is your experience so you should tell it in the first person - or the third if you prefer - but never on the second.
No offense but i personally find it seriously annoying to read a report like that. I didn't do or felt anything of that, YOU did it godammit! ;)

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
wel 1/2 got me this far
and well beyond the trips i had 8-9 years ago
i was completely locked into it, ego gone , and then ego returning but not knowing shit about what was happening to me untill the end of the trip when i in one go emerged from it, like beeing under water, and suddently coming out of it and getting a fresh breath of air.

can't say how much ug was in that 1/2 , but unless i've become hypersensitive since 8 years ago, and paddo's didn't do their cross tolerance work... and by some reason i go mental from a tiny dose ( and my supplier also has that condition ) , i'de say these are seriously heavy blotters.

i tried 1/6th the next week , and that was managable, although i had a couple of times where i felt the metallic sound in the back of my head zoom ...
difficult to explain, like the sound is turning metallic and sucking you in... ( but not quite , it was managable)

had some more trips after that, and i got more used to it
good fun in the woods with a mate around a campfire

anyway , the graphic to look for , is a simple pink heart

as for writing in the 2rd person , it's difficult enough to write an experience down like this , and the depersonalisation part of it , is very difficult to explain in 1st person...

my intend was to describe a heavy , deep , and depending on how you look at it, what some people would consider to be a bad lsd trip , so possibly some people who never had lsd, could get an idea what it is like. did it work , dunno , i'll leave it up to the readers to make up their own mind, and get out of the text what they feel makes sense

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
Hey i have indeed heard about those.

One time at a party earlier this year these dudes had Hofmann's and Hearts.
The hearts were 15€ which i found ridiculous, but they told me they were quite better than the Hofmanns.
I ended up buying the hofmanns which i later found out had around 150ug.

Perhaps the 15€ they were asking for the hearts was a better deal than 10€ for the Hofmanns :shrug:
Now that i know this i'll definitely try them if they're still around :grin:

I see about the 2nd person thing.
I did that recommendation as sometimes people tend to explain drug experiences in the 2nd (for no reason) and it becomes kind of annoying.

Enjoy the :heart: (pun intended ;))

EDIT: 5 karma's for you!

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
woohooo, the prices turn fivefold when they get to portugal. good thing i live in holland. lsd for free everywhere! :grin: :dancing:

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
I would imagine so...but...
...you pay 3€ a hit on 'retail'? Like even if you just buy a couple of hits?

If so, i can only imagine the price per hit if one was to buy a full sheet.

Damn, i need to move to holland. Legal high grade weed and cheap ass LSD - what more could someone ask for :grin:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
kickass parties all summer, maybe? :jester:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
lol

i thought about that 2nd person thing a bit more yesterday

i wrote the draft of that thing within 2 days after that trip , and it was a heavy experience and it did leave me slightly shook up.

i figure that the reasons for using 2nd person are multiple

A i was very much trying to explain things to myself , sort of analyzing what happened

by using 2nd person , i could sort of stand back , and explain it to myself objectively, and in turn be more accurate

B some folks asked me at that time , what it's like
so i ended up explaining them , this is what would happen if you went through it

C some of them , asked me for a hit of those hearts
and i was hesitant , since they never had anything other than booze and maryjane
i felt it was not safe , to give them blotter with such high potency , when they had no experience, and no trip sitter ( i consider myself no good candidate for this task )
so when i refined the draft, i kept the 2nd person , to end up with a story of what happend to me, but that would be read by a complete novice, as a possible outcome of an lsd trip, and the way it was written , would evoke empathy

the content of the text has no exagerations in it
it does not glorify or horrify any parts of it
and i hope the message comes across , that a tripsitter
is a good thing to have, especially for a novice

i considered myself not a novice, but at this high dose, in fact i was one, i didn't have a trip sitter, and it's only because i had the instinct to ride it out while staying fysically relaxed( based on reading up on the subject beforehand) , that i didn't end up doing something stupid like freaking out and crucifying my cat or worse..

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.