Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Newest experiment

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Heard of him. He wasn't the guy who sexed with them was he? I've also heard of that... a bit beyond what I'm capable of empathizing with at the moment.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
IJC - High chance you're not going to read through the larger books now, but this is short and interesting.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
If I recall, there was a male dolphin who was attracted to a female researcher, and attempted to initiate sex, was rebuffed..... but no, I do not think anything like that happened.

What I do believe is that things like that are said by people trying to steer you away from reading the works of a brilliant mind.

You must remember the context, which was that before Lilly began doing acid he worked for the military, training dolphins to hunt underwater mines....when he did LSD he realized what he was doing and that it was wrong.

Again, consider the context.

'He's crazy' - meaning 'he doesnt work for or sympathize with us anymore, so lets smear him'

same thing with Tim Leary, he bit the governmental hand, and it was discredit-time.

He may be beyond what most people are prepared for, but he had thoughts worth reading.

'Programming and meta-programming in the human bio-computer' is about pre-loading your mind to acheive the most effects psychedelics have to offer....much of it dovetails nicely with work by Robert Anton Wilson and Tim Leary, such as the 8 circuit model and the famed 'set and setting' rules.

whether you are aware of it or not, once you've exposed yourself to the thought processes of another, even in rejecting them,
but especially in lending credence to them, it will be part of your 'set' from then on....like all the things we've discussed here at this board, etc....remember, you do not have full conscious control of your set, it is influenced easily.

what I am attempting to do with all these things I bombard you with, is to positively affect your set

(and, I apologize, but yes, my definition of 'positive' applies here) :wink:

He did say at one point that dolphins may be smarter than we are.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Spice have you ever been to a zoo while on any substance? It is quite and experience, and these animals are basically deprived of all social situations between their kin.

To interact with a dolphin while high on LSD would be an even more of an eye opening experience - I can imagine.

I will update here and my blog with some info on my progress with this experiment. It is, well, difficult (although I haven't really started yet)

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I have been to various zoos many times full blown tripping on acid. One of my favorite experiences was back in the 90's in new orleans at a place called the aquarium of the americas....dont know if you are familiar with the layout but thee is a glass tunnel that affords a view 36o degrees of a huge, I mean HUGE tank full of giant sea turtles, tigersharks, just all kind of wild stuff...

we had been at a rave all night long at a place called the state palace theatre in N.O. and the next day, Sunday, we went to the Aquarium....we'd been on MDMA all night long, to the point where I was hallucinating freely off of that alone, but at dawn we dropped some LSD and by the time I got to this tunnel of glass, I was basically at a +4 (on the shulgin scale= ineffable experience) and we just sat down on the floor of the tunnel and watched....and watched....it was really really awesome.

Then we went upstairs and they had this room where it was basically a nursery for baby sharks. They had a horizontal conveyor type water-slide thing and the baby sharks (about 6 inches long) would come gliding by and you could pet them.

It was unique, developing extreme empathy for a shark.

I loved it.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
sopor a dit:
but sometimes it seems to me that happiness is not caused by achieving some desired state or result, but by lack of depressing influences which i is afraid of. from this point of view trying to be happy is kind of a catch 22 because i must ignore/avoid the negative stimuli. it is still present but not accepted,

i have been through a few life changes, forcing me to give up drugs which i was pretty absolved into doing not much else, and now seeming able to look at reality from a far view point thinking what i am to do next, i have made plans, but was getting really depressed and anxious even to a paranoid point for a while,
Then i heard about 'The Secret' i have always believed in the non-physical layer of the universe just as much as i believe in the physical, but its really good to hear these things and realise many others have come to the same conclusions same feelings, even when you know it just helps it sit better.

and 'The Secret' if you dont know is about unseen forces and connections in-between reality, like an ocean of energy we are inside apart of, and the thoughts we process or project are like frequencies vibrations that interact with this 'ocean' 'energy', and that BY FOCUSING on thoughts that truly make us happy will start a flow of good attraction.

Like its science that, our brains emit frequencies and frequencies have their basis in energy and energy is magnetic, its strange that the world chooses to turn a blind eye towards the proof and the complexities of life, is it because they dont understand these concepts?
Well we have to accept to begin to understand.

by accepting that we may never know every singularity of the universe we may be able to understand the most, what really matters.

like have you noticed when your sad or angry stressed things dont get better Until your happy.

they say to think of things you love, that you feel, you will know its real, then try saying you love something else, and i love and i love and i love,
It has really helped me, i am happy, and less anxious, you know i still have some bad thoughts that pop up but then you quickly change thought to something you love and it is snuffed out.

Love is the highest Vibration in the universe able to shake any emotion, when it is true.

they also say we can attract certain things we desire, by thinking of this 'THING' and being happy about it, act like you have it, now, and you love it, and your so thankful, and keep it up until it is real in your mind.

---------

i have been to the zoo once on LSD, awesome, but i want to do it again on a higher dose.
went last time but was only one trippin soo.
I have always wanted to take LSD and swim with dolphins, i am planning to do it in the next month eghegheghegheghegh LOL also *SPICE* i have just heard of this john lilly dude in a book im reading Ketamine: Dreams and realities, doyou know if he ever dosed the Dolphins with LSD? i bet let them have low dose egheghegehgeheghegehgehgeheghegheghegehgehgehg feed them fishys beautiful dolphins

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Spice - an aquarium would be AWESOME.

Face to face with an ancestoral gorilla, though... It blew my mind. I wanted to explode.