Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New to Psychonaut

jayBANGBANGson

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Nov 2013
Hello, my name is Jason. I'm pretty sure this is a long shot but i'm going to try anyways. A friend of mine and myself are really interested in DMT and would like more information about it. We would like to meet up with someone in the Houston area for coffee or beer and just have a conversation. If you are familiar with DMT and would like to meet up just message me. I will buy the drinks in exchange for your knowledge. If you don't live in the area but are reading this and may know the direction to point us in that would be helpful too. Thank you in advance.

themilkmam

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2014
Hello people, New to the forum. Main reason for joining is to find some contacts for dmt.
Tried making some myself with mimosa hostilis root. Was left with this oily residue at the end which wasnt too imprressed with.
Followed a simple recipe to the T with acid bath and then naptha soak to get the dmt then dry out ect

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
you should of went with a straight to base extraction for your first try. its real easy with stb, try normans tek

robrob

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2014
Hi guys i am new to psyconaut too
i m interested to ayahuasca . any kind of tips are welcome :weed:

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

bdiddly1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2014
hy everyone,im new here too,done plenty of acid&magic mushrooms over the years&know all about those but after watching a lot of the videos about dmt i want to try it,im a bit older&can handle tripping(even when it has'nt been so good)but it's the spiritual feeling i want to experienc.,Feel free to talk 2 me&add me as a mate(im in the uk btw)
all the best&look forward to speaking 2 some of you.I have read about doing the extraction but dont think i could do it,any help would be appreciated,thanx
:weed:

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
hi making it is the only way you will get to experience dmt, there are people that sell it but you would have to be well connected to find such a person. making dmt is very easy if you follow a basic straight to base tek, it looks hard but anyone can make it with no previous experience