Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

new kind of dmt machine/vapor?

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
hey, i don't know weather someone allready made one like this, but if not: here goes..

i made some jimjam-tincture, but i wanted a way to first slowly let the vinegar evap before heating for smoking, and came up with an idea, it's basically the same as all the ones that exist, but shape is different.

i had some heat- acid- baseproof measuring.... cilinders? (maatkolf). so i thought, for tincture i can put it in the round area, for crystals in the nek (with steelwool ofcourse). with the tincture you inhale trough the normal opening, with the crystals trough the hole you made in the bottom. next i made a holder with below a little candle. i still have to find the wright hight so that it stays below 100 c.

but becuase the glass is quite thin you have to drill slowly, and hold both the glass and the drill in both hands (horizontal), so you can feel the pressure you make. it took me 3 hours to drill the hole in the 250 ml glass, maybe i was to carefull.
here are some pictures:

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
another 2 pics, i thought it looked really cool. and the nice thing is that it's heatproof glass. ofcourse you can use other labratory-glasses aswell.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
nice set up, swim has his running through a water bong

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
All you need is a lighter, a boiling flask and a rolled up peice of paper man... works wonders.

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
Yerr preety cool set-up there.............

I just Used To just do it thruogh a Shotty (for americans, thats just pepsi bottle with bong tube init) would just load some baccy in tube, put my dmt in tube, then abit of weed and go for it (I was getting a nice effect from this but nether broke thruogh doing it this way)

Now I use a chillum and wire mesh inside it, and then stick my dmt on top ofit, i was skeptical @ 1st as i thuoght the dmt would melt preety fast (dmt melts @ 60c) and you would not get a proper hit! but wow....

I broke through in style last saturday doing it this way :D it was 1 of my best brake thruoghs. eppppiicccccccccccccc

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?9d7lo59umg0z2dc