Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New Here.

• Auteur de la discussion Zade08
  • Date de début
Z

Zade08

Invité
Hey guys. New to the forum here. Not really a substance user other than the recreational "passing of the blunt". But the new drugs and high effects that I find out about everyday never sees to amaze me. Just figured id drop in and introduce myself as i look forward to reading and learning about new things and maybe even trying a few small doage things. Thanks.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hello Zade08, welcome.

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Welcome!

Gathering as much information as possible before you decide to (or not to) try something : that's the spirit !!
Respect,i wish you a nice&interesting time on the forum!

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
^^ +1

I appreciate a mature, prudent approach to such substances =)

Welcome

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Hah..this reminds me of my first trip.. LSD with 3 friends in a Chalet on New Year's Eve!

When that happened, I was abit naive and took it nevertheless (without knowing anything about it) BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE.

But, ever since then, I read and look around for information before trying anything else!

I was lucky my friend offered me what seems to be one of the safest drugs (next to Cannabis) and not some potentially life-wrecking drug like ..I dunno.. Heroin/Freebase/Meth/whatever.. you name it!

So yes, knowing what you are getting into is always good..but don't over-do it :)
Because set and setting is important, and if you're going into a trip ..unsure. scared..it might ruin it for you! (I was a little scared, but LSD quickly worked to put a gigantic smile on my face haha :D)

Again, this is my personal opinion.
Cheers!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Servus!

(as people here in Bavaria say. Still the good old Latin...)