Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

new drug.. what a..??

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe this explains why George.W. is such a CRAZY bastard..............He can smell himself ?

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
would you people stop shitting around? :? i'm trying to eat
LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
After thinking about it while sitting on the bog for a few hours , i dont believe it . I think its a con . How could anyone shit in a cola bottle ???? And it wouldnt produce enouigh Methan to get a fly high anyway . You would need hundreds of bottles of it and let them mature for ages and then get one sniff from each one . Maybe it would be good if someone could find statistics about how much shit makes how much Methan in what period of time . It would mean that someone cleaning a cow stall would get extremely HIGH , and i`ve cleaned enough animal shit up in stalls to know that thats not true .

I think its all "Hot air"...............

G

Invité
god, perhaps it is another gas than methane, and by this i don't mean that jenkem is real.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"perhaps it is another gas"

???????????????????????

I know that the stomach produces about 13 liters of gas a day and that its two different ones that sort of cancel each other out so you only fart about 2 liters !!!! But i cant remember what its called ..... i think its something like So2 ?????? But as i said they cancel each other out so i still dont think that the story can be true . I got the bit about the gasses from a scientific documentary program called "Nano" where a little kid wrote them a leter and asked them to explain all about farting .

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Did people take this seriously? Look around... the only trip report was recalled after the author said he was lying. I still wanna see if anyone tried it, though... don't be shy :lol:

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
There is no sun here at the moment so i'm thinking to speed up the process by putting the shit in the microwave... :idea:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yes, someone should go ahead and try it so we know :lol:

petfles a dit:
There is no sun here at the moment so i'm thinking to speed up the process by putting the shit in the microwave

we are waiting that report...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"After thinking about it while sitting on the bog for a few hours , i dont believe it"

= I tried it , i didnt try shitting in a coke bottle though , maybe thats what makes the diference ?????

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I think that we're trying this is is hilarious... it crossed my mind once or twice, to tell the truth.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
u have to put a ballon on the bottleneck and then leave it on the sun or somethin.. then u take the inflated ballon and inhale the psychedelic turd :lol:

G

Invité
GOD a dit:
"After thinking about it while sitting on the bog for a few hours , i dont believe it"

= I tried it , i didnt try shitting in a coke bottle though , maybe thats what makes the diference ?????

Yeah, the ritual must contain some commercial icon for it to work.
It's like voodoo for people who have shit for brains and try to enrich their brains with more shit!

Beefypeanut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Jan 2008
I'm not entirely sure if I believe this, but if it is true...it's just nasty! :shock:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I've heard it was not true, don't remember where or when tho...

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
This really sounds like 15 year old high school boys smoking weed, coming up with this silly idea on how they could make people inhale their own shit. They launch it to the media somehow and bam! It works. I don't wanna know how many people actually tried that shit (literally!). *Back to watching 2girls1cup* LOL

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
tryptonaut a dit:
This really sounds like 15 year old high school boys smoking weed, coming up with this silly idea on how they could make people inhale their own shit. They launch it to the media somehow and bam! It works. I don't wanna know how many people actually tried that shit (literally!). *Back to watching 2girls1cup* LOL

LOL yeah you're right that's probably how it all started :lol:
And for sure after it passed at the news a lot of stupid people will have tried it :S
rofl... or not?
:S

I heard of 2girls1cup, never watched it. Gonna watch it right now!!!

Edit: oh... my... god... what the.... oO