Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New BBC article on Salvia

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Its nice they seem to attempt to be somewhat objective in listing multiple points of view, despite the flame-like nature of the headline. To be honest, it's only a matter of time before salvia will probably be banned like other hallucinogens anyway. :? Notice the B.S. about the kid committing suicide "because he had taken salvia"..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7071010.stm

fizzog

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2007
yet again, the actions of one person create a mexican wave of crashing dominos, I think it is very likely that salvia will be banned, hurray for our nanny state...: :cry:

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
If you were sensitive to her, if
you listened, pastora showed the way to live the good life.
Her wisdom was sought when the question of the seeker
that needed answering, the sickness that needed curing,
was very complex and very grave and could not be answered
or cured by the simpler magic of the mushroom.

They don’t know the terrible risk they are taking. Moreover, pastora
should not be mistreated like that. She will not like to be smoked. Their minds will be blind. They will become fools.

--> http://www.maps.org/media/salvia_story-final.pdf

It's waiting for some fool to link slavia to death.. But Salvia will find here way into our life, maybe to help us understand Schizophrenia, or cure depressions. It is such a strange compound, scientist have a lot of work to do.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
It's waiting for some fool to link slavia to death.. But Salvia will find here way into our life, maybe to help us understand Schizophrenia, or cure depressions. It is such a strange compound, scientist have a lot of work to do.[/quote]

This has actually already happened a young lad named Brett Chidester commited suicide and his parents are wildy blaming his suicide on Sally-D.
Here is an article by USA Today http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... lvia_x.htm
You can do a Google search for "salvia suicide" for TONS of stories on it too.
It is because of stuff like this that I am expecting Salvia to become illegal in the US. Between people looking for anything to blame for anything bad happening to just plain dumbass people, I beleive that this is going to be added to the list of illegal drugs.

Serial

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2007
That BBC article seemed to focus too much on people hurting themselves. What about drunks.. I seen them fall, bump, and run into all kinds of things.

fizzog

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2007
exactly, alcohol has caused more damage in it's thousands of years of abuse than salvia has ever caused. UGH