Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Navigating the realms of the Mushroom

• Auteur de la discussion Virlo Van Cybin
  • Date de début
V

Virlo Van Cybin

Invité
I recently consumed mushrooms for the first time, about a week ago. I ate 5 grams, in my dark room littered with glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. It was an incredible experience. I noticed, and I don't know if this is normal or not, that after the heavy visuals stopped, I was thrown into a realm of deep, deep thought, in which I questioned my existence. It should be noted that the period of heavy visuals was filled with images and scenes of me dying, passing on, and starting over. I won't lie, I got sort of depressed, in the realm of deep thought, which overall saddened me because my intent of consuming such mushrooms was to expand my thought, enhance my perception and introduce myself to the powers of psilocybin. I took them to learn, and I did, but I was wondering if anyone knew of ways to control the trip, in a sense to obtain knowledge? Also, I was wondering if dying is a common theme in trips? Any thoughts or ideas would be strongly helpful.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
ways to control the trip, in a sense to obtain knowledge?

Yes; you must cleanse the internal debris that obstruct the revelation of knowledge. The work of control is really about tempering yourself, allowing the experience to guide the growth process naturally. If you pull hard on the reins and tenuous threads of your own ego structure, the accumulated baggage will simply densify and collapse on top of you in an attempt for your subconscious to deal with all this weight holding your spirit back from understanding. the path of knowledge is one of continual dissolution and regeneration of the solidified construct that is one's internal frame of self reference; the ego.

put simply; one does not climb to heaven, one makes oneself lighter until one floats there naturally.

If you want to explore a specific or refined subject during an experience, i would suggest paying close attention to how you construct set and setting before the experience. pre-load your mind with the material you are wanting to investigate to set the trajectory. Pay close attention to some form of internally generated ritual and the art of symbolism and talismans. You can create an internal and external temple to house the manifestation of any circumscribed energy you are wanting to work with by arranging the elements which sympathise with the subject of your inquiry.

I was wondering if dying is a common theme in trips?

Yes.

Here's a crude starting place for some research; i suggest you do some reading on eastern and western mysticism, alchemy, Gnosticism etcetera and some of these experience reports.