Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Narcotics officer

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Hi everyone. Long time no see.

Recently I bought 1 gram of weed near my home. And shortly after I bought it, I was stopped by the narcotics police.

They asked me if I had anything illegal, wich I immideatly said I had 1g of weed, and showed them.

They asked me the usual questions. "Where you bought this" , "Who did you call?", "What do you do?" bla bla....

In my country, you can have a certain amount of weed, but in your home. And you can smoke it, in your home.
If you are in the street, you can't carry anything with you, according to my friends opinion. Though, after this post, I will research it.

I told, not specifically, where I bought it (the street name). And he pressured me to whom I spoke to, who was my friend that told me the contact, how did I do it, etc.... I tried to be as vague as I could. I never was in this situation, but I wasn't nervous.

Anyway, one of the guys took me outside of the circle (they were 3, plus the friend I was with).
He told me "I could take you to court because of this, but you have a choice. We can arrange a scheme. Next week you make another meeting with the guy you bought this, and buy 1 or 2 more grams of it. I'll let you keep it. But you tell me when and where you are going to meet him." I told him I couldn't do that, because it's against my moral as a person. And it's really heavy to carry that burden. etc... As we talked, I was trying to think of a way of not going to court and not fuck the dealer.

He asked for ID, which I showed my drivers licence. I don't remember if he kept any info about it. (this was one of the first things he asked, before everything else).

Now... I will not fuck the guy who sold me the weed. I rather go to court, and pay a fee or whatever.
But my question is, what can the police do to me? He let me keep the weed I had, in trade for that nasty scheme. And he kept my cellphone number, as well as I have his. He told me to do that next week (the scheme).
What do you think can happen, if I don't do that thing. Worst case?

I think I'm just a little confused to what can happen, since it's the first time. Though I'm pretty calm about it.

Sorry for the long post.

Cheers!

Inscrit
8 Mai 2010
Don't answer his call! And tell your weed guy what happened.

Seriously why would you purposely ruin someone's life? It was your own stupidity for showing the cop your bag of weed. And anyways the cop can't do anything now after the fact, especially since he has used this unethical scheme. Just be more careful and never talk to the police. A long time ago the police used to 'serve and protect' but today they simply restrict our freedom and prey on young people.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
fuckin walkin up to another house in the same street you were talking about and act shady there and pretend ur buying drugs
they will raid an innocent person and they will probs get in trouble for it
fuck them
they have put you in a position of power (limited and controlled but power none the less)
im sure there are a bunch of things you can do in this situation to screw them over

watever you do, dont let them get ur dealer, that sucks
they cant do much for him selling 1 gram anyway and they certainly cant do much to you for you buying 1 gram

What country are you in man??

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Thank you for all the answers.

As I said, I was investigating the legislation in my country regarding cannabis possession and consumption.

It looks like I can have up to 25 g (not divided in portions, since it can indicate you are a dealer). But I think this quantity is refering to what I can have inside my home. I think it's still illegal to carry or consume on the streets.

Anyway, I have plan which everyone will be ok. I don't think I would ever screw the dealer because of my mistake, as I said.

Thanks again for the replys, it kind of helped me in a way.

Cheers!

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hello Misfit,

I am sorry to hear what has happend to you but In quick thinking you should of said "I found it".

In any situation involving illegal substances and law enforcement questioning, You found it on the street about 2 minutes before the law enforcement officer turned the corner. You are not obliged to answer his questions and you are entitled to reply "No comment" and most importantly you don't drop your friends in shit.

You are in a pretty bad situation, I agree you should tell the person you got the weed from to give him a chance to make sure his house is clear of all illegal substances incase he is raided. Also you should maybe approach a citizen advice agency or a lawyer regarding the situation with the law enforcement officer, It sounds like he is trying to make a bust off his own back by putting you in a very awkward position and possibly acting illegally. I would imagine failure to comply with his demands would possibly result in harassment on future encounters depending on the size of his patrol area and your City, Village or Town.

So be sure to seek advice and if harassment should take place, Make a written record of all encounters backed up by photographs, eye witnesses and maybe even visits to the doctors to document any injurys, bruises or marks recieved if any at all.
Im not suggesting they may get physical but best to be prepared and know what to do just in case.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I'd say thats sound advive

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
What might happen? Depends on where you live. Unless you ask a lawyer from your country, you won't get a meaningful answer. Don't assume the police is correctly informed about the law though, or that they're being honest with you if they are.

My advice? Find a way to get free legal advice.