Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Naked Church Shitter Discusses the World Agenda

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i only watched the first video... hmmm i think some shit what the guy says could be true...and i think it's terrible... so many people are simply too dumbed down and scared to (be able) to see the truth by themselves... sad but true... :-|:? but no panic lol... i can say i found it a bit funny, but also retarded and scary... the crucial question is: does everyone have the same perspectives on cyborgs?? probably not, right? it's alarming!! :!:

peace

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
That's just gross... Even if he might be half right, nobody is going to listen to a dude who sits naked on top of a church, let alone spreads shit on it...

What exactly was his goal? To get exposure? The only thing that he got exposed was himself... He could have gone about it in a completely different way and still got the message across... Although I guess sensationalism is the way of the modern "journalist". Although, none of these guys are really saying anything "new". The "world agenda" is something that has been being debated for centuries, and nobody has ever really made any real progress on it.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
I mean i know people do crazy stunts to get their message across but surely this is the wrong kind of publicity

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
he is an artist just doin his own shit

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
:D lmao we got a toilet in the basement an when we jam the guitarist usually sits on it so we always have some shit we made up in the basement lol.