Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My view of life, death, afterlife, psychedelics etc.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Codycod444 a dit:
so like i said u may think im some dumb kid lol but whatever
i am 17 and in the army and as i stand through my life experiences up to now, this is what i believe

Ok... In time you will learn how it really works.

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Codycod444 a dit:
This is my aspect on religion

This may piss you off or you may jsut think im some stupid kid but here it is.

every religion is based on 1 person there is no shiva there is no jesus there is no devil only 1 god

God made an explosion of life then evolution took course.

when we die. we die. we do not get re-encarnaded or go to heaven we just die its like going into a coma when u wake up the time from when u went from the start of your coma to the end goes by fast. but when we die we just never wake up. that simple

and for a meaning to life "the big question"

ill give you the answer

there is no meaning to life. why does there have to be

so like i said u may think im some dumb kid lol but whatever
i am 17 and in the army and as i stand through my life experiences up to now, this is what i believe
So my question is where did god come from? What was before god if anything was there and if not why not? Also what was gods reasoning behind creation if there's no purpose and nothing after death?

Ok... In time you will learn how it really works.

This post gives me the feeling you know how it works, so could you please explain? Also if you don't completely, can you explain why you know better than cody (as you're implying) "how it really works"?

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Adrianhaffner wrote:“lets go back to the man of worship and the killer scenario. how is the process that you assume to occur to the serial killer different from the other mans?
because my view of it is that, he(killer) is satisfied with his life, he feels that he has fulfilled his duty, so surely the correct/same hormones would still be released to a similar degree, so would he not undergo the same emotional process as well? i mean he feels that he has done the right thing, even though he is ill in the head..
my understanding is that emotion is tied to chemical reaction in the brain, so if you are satisfied at death, not FROM the chemicals, but to initiate them, then do you not still reach the same mental or spiritual point as the man who reaches the same destination by another means?

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
silv a dit:
This post gives me the feeling you know how it works, so could you please explain? Also if you don't completely, can you explain why you know better than cody (as you're implying) "how it really works"?

I diddn`t mean to sound "all knowing" offcourse everyone has their own ideas.
He said this is where he is right now, and i think it`s good he realises that his ideas on the subject may change in the future.

I`ll choose my words more carefully.

Codycod444

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Août 2008
Just saw this movie pretty interesting but im not the type of guy to believe whatever i jsut see but you might want to see this?

not sure but you may find interesting to and have some feedback

Movie is about all the lies in our world (sorta)
about 1:40 minutes
ive only watched about an hour of it

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"So my question is where did god come from? What was before god if anything was there and if not why not? Also what was gods reasoning behind creation if there's no purpose and nothing after death? "

So my question is where did the universe come from? What was before the universe if anything was there and if not why not? Also what was the reasoning behind creation if there's no purpose and nothing after death?

Codycod444

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Août 2008
I think about all the questions we dont know like what was befor (if there was a befor) we can comprehend.

alot of poeple are replying stuff like befor this and that but why does there have to be a befor?

i think its possible that god is something that we cant even comprehend

i dont think there was a befor because time is an illusion

something we created by judgeing the position of the sun.

i could be making a complete idiot of myself with false facts and if thats true then you gotta correct me so i dont do it again :)

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
we can just suppose the vast expanse of god cannot be understood at this point or other in particular. And that meta-hypothesis must be verified as we cannot put any limits on the cognitive potential of the collective man-nature complex.
True intelligence is supra-rational, self actualizing. Just like holy delirium.

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
I’ve been discussing with a Satanist LSD user in another forum, I’ve written something more of my view of life and religion for him. I just wanted to share it with my fellow psychonauts here…
First of all I should make it clear that I’m a devout muslim and a sufi scholar, not christian. I take Quran as the words of God, not a single letter of if has been changed after prophet Mohammed. I also respect Jesus, Moses and all other prophets. My reference is Quran, I thank God most for being a muslim.

Religion is a belief, not science; so no one can put forward measurable proofs for the existence of God. Life itself is a proof for existence of God. Every living organism even a bacteria has such an intricate structure that, thinking it formed spontaneously is absurd as thinking an F1 car happened from nothing without a manufacturer. Modern technology uses material from ferrum, chromium, aluminium etc. to build a F1 car; God uses carbon and hydrogen mostly to create living things. Be sure that your single cell is much more complicated than a F1 car. Being an atheist could have seemed reasonable for a 18th century man, but in our century, after all these intricate molecular structure and machinery of cellular life has been unfolded, atheism is nothing more than bigotry fueled by either ignorance or arrogance.

I dislike arguing. It invokes obstinacy and does not bring any good to neither side. But just consider a man who sees someone in a grave and immediate danger i.e. in fire, nearby a read-to-explode bomb. He does everything to warn people from the danger nearby. Death is our bomb ready to explode- don’t know when; so I should warn people in everyway I can that I know is in the danger of eternal damnation in afterlife.

I’m an endocrinologist, and deeply interested in DMT- induced mind alterations. I think DMT and other psychedelics as the vehicles to open up our perception channels to other worlds. Serious psychedelic users have the experience of ego-death and know that ego and soul are different entities. This is an old sufi knowledge that you should diminish your ego by sufi practices to reach the love of God. So, entheogen users are more familiar with the fact of islamic view of soul, ego and ultimate love of God, compared to Christian or Jewish believers. The term “entheogen

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
think about it... it continues the cycle of suffering (life) and if we all stopped, we would get into nirvana (death)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm i think it is a bit stupid, (because it is so simple if you view it like that:) yet it is part of the four noble truths...all life is suffering etc.
i mean it is really simple in a way ... you can only suffer, if you are alive... if you're dead you can't suffer,.. however it doesn't logically imply (in my opinion) that all life is suffering...

but how come you say nirvana is death? don't quite understand that... well of course if you'd be dead, you'd be free from suffering...
but well..... maybe you are not free from suffering after dying, as many people think on this planet, maybe if you want you can go on suffering... maybe you are a soul that exists beyond physicality and therefore you could (maybe) still have sentiments and emotions and therefore have the ability to suffer.

hmm i don't know... but apparently (it is said) the buddha reached the state of nirvana before dying, so hmmm but well that might be because he is so awesome and it doesn't mean that death isn't nirvana ... but well death could be nirvana, if you think that you would be reincarnated anyways if you hadn't reached nirvana while living then well yeah....

it's interesting... however i hope what i wrote is in some way valuable at least... :D

conclusion: we should all kill ourselves or what do you exactly mean by "reincarnation as child-rearing" ?? :D so that the children don't cling too much mentally to life so that they don't fear death, etc.. ??

peace :weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its sick Indian pseudo religeous propoganda . Life is for living and not for hiding from . Death isnt nirvana even the Indians dont say that .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Individual beings don't reincarnate, existence reincarnates. It's constantly reorganizing itself through reproduction and death. You are a temporary nerve ending of existence. The temporary suffering of individual beings is insignificant in the grander scheme of things. Realizing this, one will no longer identify with individual pain and pleasure, and thus become liberated from samsara. Once liberated, one embraces life in all its facets, including death.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Is that your opinion or what is taught by some Indian esoterics ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Would it be playing a role in your decision whether you agree or disagree with it? I honestly like the decription which CM dropped.

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
i would agree with CM, except im not sure about the individual reincarnation, in my opininion its both individual and existence, a part, and the sum of the whole in whichever metaphor you want to use :D

from what iver read about death and afterlife, usually you have to get passed the astral, like if you die and theres shit and or negative thing/emotinos from your previous life, you have to find a way to drop it or you dont move on, hence ghost/intelligent hauntings, then once you let go you move to a higher realm and so on a forth of whatever's next.

some call it summerland, the after life as a one style place with thislte huts and stuff, and the celts, or i think irish believed in this other one where in that afterlife instead of young to old, you go to old then young.

but quite a few of practitioners of esoterics have reached "nirvana" or enlightenment without having to die, jus the term is more metiphorical then literal the meaning of completely being abel to leg go of conciousness upon other thigns of the individual in order to reach such a state.
just my opinion/belief

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"from what iver read about death and afterlife"

Can you please tell us where we can get books written by dead people ? Or are you talking about comercial books written by confused esoterics for money ?

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
GOD a dit:
Its sick Indian pseudo religeous propoganda . Life is for living and not for hiding from . Death isnt nirvana even the Indians dont say that .
I'm an Indian and i agree with you.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I believe that probably some ideas can be "reincarnated" through our dna. Like that we, as modern people, still love to sit around burning fire, although we do not profit from it in any way. I think this is transferred to us by our genes, and these unconscious archaic ideas and feelings might sometimes give us the feeling that we have been living in another place before. Which we, as individuals, haven't. If you see humanity as a whole, then yes, we have been living in other times and places.