Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first DMT trip - oh my god it's full of stars !

poeticuniverse

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Mai 2015
Hi! I had my first full breakthrough experience with DMT yesterday and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. It was such an amazing experience, when i got 'back' I literally burst into tears of joy because suddenly everything made sense to me. I never wanted to leave! When I arrived there I was welcomed with words saying 'Welcome back, you're finally home, we missed you!' i just cant even begin to explain what I happened and what I saw; theres just no words! Pure bliss and a feeling of home.

Trachel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2015
Amazing stories, guys--thanks for sharing. Never tried pure DMT, but just got back from my second week in the jungle with Orlando Chujandama.

stella

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2015
Thank you for sharing this! It makes me feel more and more impatient to have this experience :)

Schrei

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Fev 2016
Lately I always get a similar experience. I come to this bizarre fractal world where these creatures are. They are mostly in three different shapes: stick insects - they are not very communicative, mostly seem like they are working on their own stuff, but they are the most multidimensional creatures, they are everywhere on every plain; the second are huge almost infinite large creatures, in organic form, but without any defined shape, they are usually darker and they are the ones just observing me, laughing a lot and sometimes they kind of nurse me with some rainbow liquid; The third are little dragons, kind of fish shaped, they just play around. Ive played hide and seek once with them.
For the last 4 or 5 times, I kind of wake myself out of the trip, because I start to laugh :)

Ive noticed that preparation is really important, I make it sort of a romantic evening with me and my psychedelic creatures, light some candles, put some very easy psychill music on, a glass of wine... Sometimes I draw just to still my mind and get into the moment.

jmurray26

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2016
Got my first DMT trip last May. I mean Ayahuasca trip to Peru. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever had. I was invited by my friend to try this kind of trip, and I thank them for bringing me to Peru and learned ayahuasca there personally. People who felt there's something wrong with everything and needed a peace of mind, be sure to get into this trip. You will never ever lose or regret this kind of experience.

Rainbow Cicada

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2016
What an amazing experience! So inspiring! I feel frustrated. I've been interested in dmt for years now, and it's upsetting how difficult it seems to get

RastaRedPill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Fev 2017
Hey peeps, I'm looking for like-minded people to chat and talk about possibilities. Scratch my back I'll scratch yours so to speak.

I know this thread has been inactive for a while so maybe I'm being optimistic

none but ourselves can free our minds x

DMT123

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Fev 2017
Hi I love this thread, it's so informative, thank you all!

I'm from the UK and I've taken lots of different psychedelics in the past, but mainly just Ayahuasca for the last couple of years that I brew myself. I'd love to be able to enjoy a smokable DMT trip more than anything in the world, but the process of creating it seems slightly beyond me. It's such a shame because I really feel it would add to my life. Maybe one day someone in the UK will offer me a helping hand - I can only hope.

But seriously guys, excellent thread with lots of fantastic information!

Peace and love

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
M8 awesome Trip , and like how you sensed "grounding" is needed. for you Mary Jane which is awesome to me Mary Jane does feel more earthy .

If you dont mind me suggesting, next time your there call out to anything there ask it to come in and play.. greet it like you would try to get a random person on the streets attention and would start a convo.

I only Trip in Dark Room with as much Earth stimulus gone ( no music, no incense etc, shirtless with blanket near by, ( i tend to take shirt off a lot and wrap up with blanket to "charge" )

This might take few more trips b4 you do this, but i got bored just sitting the whole trip and wanted to move around, and wow that was just awesome, being Spectator, Performer and conductor all into one so to speak, just awesome. )

Have fun and many more awesome trips m8