Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My beautiful psychedelic paintings

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Unfortunately, right now my time is being taken up by projects that I really don't have my heart in. I'm doing one mural of a man and woman on a horse in front of a waterfall for a Mexican restaurant. This one is huge, like 2 stories tall, it's the whole side of the building. Then another one at a local hospital in the childrens ward. This one is taking forever because I hate going to paint happy little fish and dolphins while listening to all these poor children scream their lungs out.

I did meet with a fellow this past weekend who really likes MY work. He said he's going to be opening a club and is thinking of having me do the whole fucking inside of the place. This is like a dream to me and I've got my fingers crossed, hoping that this gig works out.

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
wow! u have amazing talent
when i first clicked on it i was like no way this could really be yours they are too good but from your prev posts i can tell your no bulllshitter.
Again very nice!

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Thanks buddy.

Naw, I'm no bull-shitter. This is what I have to show for my 6 years of college....a crappy job and a bunch o' purty pictures. :D

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
dude if u made prints that i could afford u know like poster size i would love to get 1 . If you decide to do it send me a pm since your in the us of a the shipping would not be bad.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Same here I couldn't afford a canvas but a poster I could I think ;)

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Well Brew, it seems to me that you wont be short of work for some time :p
I hope you get to do the club.. you'll always have more joy in doing what you like and put your own style in rather than painting some silly fishes :p

I think there are probably more people interested in a posterprint of some of the paintings.. I have no idea how much effort it will be and how much it would cost..

Good luck with the fish anyway..