Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My 3 morning glory experiences

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
About you not being abla to breath from your nose, I know what you are talking about because it happened to me several times when i took mushrooms. And my friend too. I think it's someting usual.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
We took a bus to helsinki and then we walked to kaivari and it was full of drunken teenagers.

Gotta raise my hat to you, 'cause Kaivopuisto full of drunken teens is propably one of the last places where I'd want to trip. :shocked:

But you didn't throw up even after 16 grams? With just 6 grams I get nausea that's so uncomfortable that I just have to go to the bathroom and "relieve myself" by throving up. I'm nearly done with my first LSA-extraction attempt though, and I hope that the nausea will be avoided (or at least considerably decreased) when using the extract.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
But we went to kaivopuisto because of the fireworks. :upsidedown: i dont know why i didnt throw up :f

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
I've ordered a 100 grammes of morning glory. (heavenly blue) There are 4 different morning glory seeds and heavenly blue are the strongest and cheapest ones. Than what's so good about the others species?

In about every report about morning glory I read, people got nauseous. I would like to avoid that as much as possible. Is this working fine to avoid getting sick?

* Sprout by soaking in water for 3-4 days (change water often), after which the white mushy part is removed from the shell and eaten. This is probably the best method for avoiding side effects, although it makes the effects a little bit less intensive. ]

How do you experience listening to music, when you're on LSA?
Maybe somebody knows a nice site (containing information) about morning glory?

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
In about every report about morning glory I read, people got nauseous. I would like to avoid that as much as possible. Is this working fine to avoid getting sick?

You might want to consider making extract. The process is fairly simple and the chemicals are easily obtained. When taking the extract I had absolutely no nausea and the onset was a bit quicker than with plain seeds.

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
[quote:ggxyezgr]In about every report about morning glory I read, people got nauseous. I would like to avoid that as much as possible. Is this working fine to avoid getting sick?

You might want to consider making extract. The process is fairly simple and the chemicals are easily obtained. When taking the extract I had absolutely no nausea and the onset was a bit quicker than with plain seeds. [/quote:ggxyezgr]I've read some extractmethods and they all sound hard to do, dangerous and the idea of working with toxic stuff on something you're gonna slallow isn't very nice to me. At least, that's what I made out of it.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I think the other species are for cultivating. Blue star for example has beautiful star shaped flowers. Music sounded a bit different. Its hard to explain. You can get rid of the nausea by smoking cannabis. It may be hard to get, but atleast you dont get nausea. :upsidedown:

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
I think the other species are for cultivating. Blue star for example has beautiful star shaped flowers. Music sounded a bit different. Its hard to explain. You can get rid of the nausea by smoking cannabis. It may be hard to get, but atleast you dont get nausea. :upsidedown:
I live in Holland so it won't be any probleem scoring some weed. But does it really work agaist the nausea? I've never heard that before.

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
Well, then I just smoke some weed before eating the seeds.
Does the combination weed and morning glory does anything special??

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
700 seeds? Gangbuster!
I never really had any experiences with lsa. Once, i took about 200 seeds. everything what i feeled, was dizzines, i almsot puked twice. i had strange thoughts, but not too strange. Then i drove in an car and it was coo, the sun was shining through the windows and i felt really happy and everything seemed easy. but no visuals or something like thta. i still have some seeds, but i dont think, that i will ever take it again, because i cant stand the taste and nuasea isnt what im really into.

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Well, then I just smoke some weed before eating the seeds.
It enhances the effects, but don't use any tobacco in your joints. Role them pure or use a bong or something...

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
[quote:2hr0pg2o]Well, then I just smoke some weed before eating the seeds.
It enhances the effects, but don't use any tobacco in your joints. Role them pure or use a bong or something... [/quote:2hr0pg2o]what's up with the combination weed/tobacco/morning glory??

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Tobacco is a totally different kind of drug. It shuts down certain feelings (just like cocaine and speed), while cannabis and LSA are entheogens that access the subconscious part of yourself. In other words tobacco might limit the effects of the LSA while cannabis enhances the effects...
A true psychonaut in my opinion doesn't use stuff like tobacco, coke or amfetamines. That stuff is used to flee from life, while entheogens are used to get to know life :)

That's the exact same reason why we talk about being 'stoned' (tobacco & weed) and Americans talk about being 'high' (weed only). For more info, click here (Dutch).

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I've read some extractmethods and they all sound hard to do, dangerous and the idea of working with toxic stuff on something you're gonna slallow isn't very nice to me. At least, that's what I made out of it.

There aren't any really dangerous chemicals involved, you basically need just some polar and non-polar solvent. You soak the crushed seeds in non-polar solvent first (for example petrolium ether or zippo-fluid), filter and let the seed mush dry throughoutly. Then you soak the seeds in some polar solvent (ethanol is a good option), filter, throw away the mush and let the solvent evaporate. If you use ethanol you can just simply drink it with out having to evaporate it at all.

I've used this method successfully and have been very pleased with the results. The needed solvents are easy to get and don't really cost that much. And with this method I've been able to get rid of all the nausea assosiated with MG'.

And about that high <-> stoned thingy mentioned later in the thread... I've always had the impression that it's used to describe the difference between sativa (high) and indica (stoned). That tobacco thing is all new to me. Has anyone any information about the etymology of those terms regarding the describtion of cannabis-inebriation?

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I have also allways thought that high = sativa and stoned = indica. :upsidedown: But here is a link about the high/stoned thing.

Here are two extracting methods from erowid:
Method 1
Method 2
I think that method 2 is easier. :upsidedown:

Few user written preparation methods from erowid:
Preparation 1
Preparation 2
Preparation 3

Extraction method from lycaeum:
Extraction
Almost same as Method 2 in erowid.

Edit: I submitted a question in erowid about the high/stoned thing. Hope they answer soon.

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Do you guys in Finland smoke weed with tobbaco? They do that in Europe everywhere, don't they?

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
When I was in Finland, we smoked PL (very low quality hash) with tobacco, and when we had buds (very uncommon, if you dont know a grower), we rolled a joint without tobacco.

fresh2k

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Août 2005
Yeah, here in Holland weed is usually smoked with tobacco. I don't like it though. All my friends do it, but don't really like the stoned feeling, so I usually use the bong or a pipe.

So how are the druglaws in Finland? I am going there next week and I heard it's pretty strict?