Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My 3 morning glory experiences

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
This is going like so offtopic, but who cares. :) Yes, drug laws are very strict in Finland. You can get 60-120 euros fine for just using cannabis (correct me if Im wrong). What are you going to do in Finland? Finland is not the best place for drug vacation :upsidedown: On ******* website, you can see how many products are illegal in Finland. :frown:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
It can always be worse (like in the states). Even Iboga, -perhaps the best way to deal with and stop a drug addiction- is illegal there

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
I've recieved my seeds yesterday and I've eaten some, for the first time.
I ate 150 seeds. I got really nauseous, but I didn't had to puke. About 1 hour and 15 or 30 minutes after I ate the seeds, I smoked some weed through a waterpipe. The nausea got away and I got really high!
If you've ever had CEVs (closed eye visuals) from marijuana, you know what I'm talking about. I had OEVs (so whith my eyes open) which looked just like CEVs from weed but more intense and with open eyes.
Besides the nausea, it was very awesome!! I just gotta find something agaist getting nauseous.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
So how are the druglaws in Finland? I am going there next week and I heard it's pretty strict?

Welcome, the autumn is presenting it's finest colors here at the moment. :jump:

But as CryingOutLoud already mentoined, it's pretty strict here. Although, I feel quite at ease when it comes to the use of psychoactives. Walking on the street in the middle of the day with a fat blunt in your mouth may not be the most bright idea, but with just some common sense one can cope just fine. In Helsinki (the capital) police seems to be a lot more liberal than upper in north.

I've talked about cannabis with several police officers and many of them have said that they don't really feel like chasing homegrowers and harmless weedsmokers. But if you get caught smoking, you'll most likely be at least fined. So it's a good idea to play it low. Finns tend to be pretty conservative about the subject.

fresh2k

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Août 2005
I friend of mine is on an internship in Finland. I am going to visit him with some friends. I just know that a lot of drugs will be used!! I heard that Amanita grows very abundantly in Finland :D

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I heard that Amanita grows very abundantly in Finland :D

That's true, Amanita Muscaria tends to be the first mushroom kids learn to recognize around here. But unfortunately it's a bit too late for hunting Amanitas. At least it looks that way here in south. Luckily I was able to collect some. I dried and stored them for future use.