Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

my 1st trip with salvia (x10)

mushro0m

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Août 2005
Today i just had my first trip with salvia (x10 extract)... i had it in a bong, i took 3 hits 'till i couldn't hold up the smoke anymore in my lungs... when i had the 1st hit i felt dizzy, but that was all, so i took 2 more hits... then the TERROR started... i paniced, i thought that i was going insane and that life had lost all its meaning, i could ear objects in my room talking to me, but they didn't have any sort of face, they were just objects, but i could ear them, they kept saying "they'll gonna get you", i just wanted the trip to end.. i thought it was going to be like that forever... when my bed said "they'll catch you" i screamed "SHUT UP" and i sitted on it.. well at least i shutted her mouth.. or whatever...
i saw things getting twisted, but the only object that wasn't actually there and i saw (in our reality that is) was an old man in a shadow, he was white and had a hat. he was there for like 2 seconds and then vanished.
i was getting paranoid... things like suicide went to my mind, and if the trip lasted more time i don't know what could happen since i was alone in my bedroom... my brother was at home, i almost went to him, but i couldn't let him see me in that state... after 10 minutes of panic i went to the sofa and turned on the tv, it was alright now, i was still afraid of everything, but i felt the trip going away :smirk:
it turned out that my 1st trip was a bad trip in every single way...

i thought i was ready for this... but i guess i wasn't... next time i do salvia it will be with a sitter... and i know i have to control what's inside my mind i just couldn't at that time, i hope next time it'll be better and i'm confident about that :drum:

i had my lesson, respect salvia :lesson:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Welcome to life!
This may sound harsh, but now you are really grown up and you can look at things differently. You are now in a state of mind where others don't get when they're much older. You lived through the emotions of decades in seconds, that's probably why you thought of suicide. Relax! This is normal ... sit back and let your body rest, it's only a kind of workout for your mind ... You are not out of your mind, it's only reality has shown all its complexity to you (which you still will never be able to completely understand as a whole, I guess...)

If this does sound weird to you - it also does sound weird to me when I'm sober, LOL - still think about it, you're not out of your mind, you have just grown up! Welcome to the real world!

poink

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2005
hey
just came back from my second trip.. [4 times smoked salvia 2 first times i only got to the first stages]

ok
i had exactly the same "problems" things were talking to me.
at my first trip they were punishing me

at my second trip [now] they were talking to me i dont remember exactly what they said but anyway..

i saw things getting twisted
i did too! all i saw they were there in our world but in this dimension they had a diferent role

i was getting paranoid... things like suicide went to my mind
me too. :frown:

its interesting though that a lot of people have the same experience more or less. is it something with our minds that we have in common or it is really a new dimension we are entering???

read my post here if you have time
http://forum.psychonaut.com/showfla...w=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#20316

mushro0m

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Août 2005
last night i had my 2nd trip with salvia
at first i was scared, i thought that maybe i would be terrified like the 1st time i had it... but no! i had the power to control my feelings :)
like the first time, the objects in my room where talking to me, they where like friends saying me things like "what's up?", i remember that the coca cola can was upset because my spray can insulted her :lolwsign: weiredest thing ever...
then i felt someone pushing me to the bed, but then i realised that it was no one at all :think: so i turned off the lights and layed on the bed, then the fantastic dreamy part started, i was seeing shadows dancing on roof, it was so mellow... i was hearing the other side CD of converting vegeterians by infected mushroom... that helped a lot to create "the ambient"

the only thing it could be improved were the visual effects, i wish i could see things like alternated colors and stuff... but it was awesome anyway

mushro0m

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Août 2005
About your question poink...
i believe in a dimension change... because your mind tells you to see things like moving objects instead of telling you to see the normal object, that its still.
remember that our eyes only see what our mind tells us to see, salvia can change what our mind tells us to see, so you create your own reality, different from what we are used to live.

its weird... but i belive in it

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
:smirk:
tryptonaut is damn right!

:happy3: As the World turns...