Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroomzzz

• Auteur de la discussion RedAngel
  • Date de début
R

RedAngel

Invité
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there,
I tried a lot of different psychonautic stuff in the last ten years. I'm happy to live in the Netherlands, so you can get it with not to much trouble. I think that with so much different products where you can get (different) trips from, that it is very important to know what you want to "learn" from it. And for everybody who thinks you can't learn anything from a good trip... Well, you probably never HAD a good trip. Lately I stick just to the good old mushroomz, grown by myself... They give me a completely free mind, they make me forget all the rules which were indoctrinated through my life, but without gettin' me completely into space, what I experienced with LSD.
People... enjoy the products which were given by nature, but don't let yourself get messed up!!

• Point Biq
Les réactions: Beya

PsyFlux

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Couldn't agree more...
I'm just experimenting with psycho actives for a short time now yet I've already learned a great deal. I've had a particular good trip today actually. After starting a bit bad with too loud music I finally had the great idea to just turn everything off and let my mind wander while sitting in a comfy chair and looking outside. After looking at some very soothing visuals in the clouds that were drifting by on this stormy day I ended up filosophing about the basic elements (fire, water, wind and earth). Although I always thought of those theories to be ridiculous being more of a scientific person, I now saw it from other perspectives and finally actually understood what those ancient philosophers must have meant. I had some great insights in the materials everything is made of, the balance between the elements. And finally ended up by what thrives people or animals, how we differ from animals, etc... things I thought about before, but now I saw it from another perspective.

Too bad I forgot some things already... really should have written it down, but I didn't want to focus my attention on writing... I did draw some but now that I look back at it I can't think of why I seemed so right when I drew it :'(

I realize one thing however, mushrooms really aren't a party drug. While weed for example really intensifies my experience with music, with mushrooms it's far too confusing and overwhelming.

• Point Biq

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
I saw that you wrote down take shrooms are not a party drug!
Though each time I encounter the power of this small friends it feels like a party. A party in my head. I experienced mushrooms also on party's and have to say it an totally different experience. Not better or less, just different. Not so well suited for introspective investigations but than again very healing. A party can also form a ritual. Like singing and dancing is quite normal at ceremonies in native countries. As meditation trips are here more the way of doing.

I am a little buzzed, again. So sorry if I lost "de rode draad"..

• Point Biq

PsyFlux

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Gotta admit that I haven't tried mushrooms at a party yet. Like I said: i'm not that long into experimenting with psychedelics yet. But from what I experienced with mushrooms so far is that they can make me rather confused in a environment I'm not totally at ease in. And I certainly wouldn't feel at ease tripping at a standard trance party with a bunch of hyped up, drunk idiots.

The Goa and Drum 'n' Bass parties i've been to had a totally different audience and atmosphere and perhaps I will try mushrooms at a party like that. But unfortunately not much goa nights at the local clubs here :'(

Besides, I feel I'd have to get to know the effects of mushrooms a bit more before tripping in public... I have the feeling that so much input will overwhelm me when I already have had so strong experiences while tripping in silence without people around me that I don't know.

• Point Biq

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
I don't mean Goa parties. Neither drum and bass. The growth at Goa's is very okee. But the music is and ambiance is not for me a nice setting.

At some parties in Sporthallen Zuid, there is a special ambiance/space area. Often with live Synth music. The area is almost made for tripping. Nice collors, plants, easy chairs, sometimes sand on the floor. This kind of party's I mean.

I had also some experiences in the hardcore scene, jumping up and down at 140 beats a minite. But I would recommmand this to some more experienced psychonauts.

• Point Biq
P

Psy

Invité
Hi
have you ever tried Salvia? and if you have, did everything go well, coz I tried it just one time, but I worked myself out the trip i was in. It was all really weird, and ik like that, it was like there was no me, no society, no everything, I just was. I was kinda looking around the room, but then I saw a flash of reality, coz i suddenly recognized something, and then the flash came back again and again, the flash also staid longer. I was also nog in control of my body, I was swaying with my arms and ik kept saying 'heh..heh..heh'. Finally i came out of my trip

• Point Biq

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Yes I did smoke Salvia, and have to admit it is a strange trip. If you are dutch you can read some of my experiences on my website to give you an idea to.

I learned that for smoking fun with Salvia Divinorum you have to fill your head with stuff you would like to encounterin your trip. Example: If you drive a car for a few hours and after a while smoke the lady it is likely that you experience something like driving a car. Or experience things that are related to driving. An other example can be watching fractels on your pc. After smoking the Lady and closing your eyes it will be likely that a fractelkind of experience will occur. I don't say you see fractels! Maybe you become one, hanging in a different cosmos. Or maybe you are lost in a labyrinth, and the labyrint is a fractel.

Salvinorine induces a REM-sleep and in this form of sleep I discovered you experience a lot of impression of the day and hours before sleeping.

SO when you experience nature for quit a long time and enjoyed it your trip can be natural to :)

Hope to have given you some info needed.

• Point Biq
P

Psy

Invité
Dankjewel, dat is een goede tip. Dat is wel leuk dat je je eigen trip als het ware een beetje vorm kan geven.
En je hebt een goede site, ik was er al eens eerder geweest.

Waarom vind jij GHB eigenlijk goed of leuk??als ik het vragen mag?

• Point Biq
G

Invité
yoyoyo

Please talk some english around here, so everyone can understand it. Thanks!

• Point Biq

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High Psy,

Well you asked me what according me is so nice, good and fun of GHB?

A: The answer is to be found on my website but this one is Dutch. Personally after studying what GHB is (medical sources and no Government bullshit) and a lot of personal and introspective research I came to the conclusion that the discovery off GHB is a gift of the Gods because it can save lifes and pains, it can transform you in a more loving human being, it is so save to use (almost no deadly overdose is possible, but more deadly combinations), it increases the will to live, it takes stress away and the effects are mostly very plessant and mind altering to a positive state of consiousness.
It produces no hangovers, is quickly out of the body, a body's own chemical.

It is a very good anti deprisivum but not registered for this. It works in 30 minutes this to the 3 weeks of prozac and others which are no real anti depresiva's. The suppres your feelings. GHB gives no suppression but enchanges the will to life. Example: When you give a couple in love Prozac their feelings towards each other will decrease and the will become more zombie like. When you give a couple of lovers GHB you wil notice that they become more loving and caring towards each other.

LOVE IS ALL WE NEED!!!!

I hope that my answer is clear to all who reads this.
You may allways react on the above text.

Love,
MeneerCactus
So when you

• Point Biq

forêt

Sakura
Inscrit
14 Mai 2023
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there,
I tried a lot of different psychonautic stuff in the last ten years. I'm happy to live in the Netherlands, so you can get it with not to much trouble. I think that with so much different products where you can get (different) trips from, that it is very important to know what you want to "learn" from it. And for everybody who thinks you can't learn anything from a good trip... Well, you probably never HAD a good trip. Lately I stick just to the good old mushroomz, grown by myself... They give me a completely free mind, they make me forget all the rules which were indoctrinated through my life, but without gettin' me completely into space, what I experienced with LSD.
People... enjoy the products which were given by nature, but don't let yourself get messed up!!

• Point Biq