Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushrooms With Alcool ... ?

Lisphis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2009
Hi all!
I buy again Mushrooms i go to take the half of 2.5g of Equatorian with a friend again.
For more sensation and effect of mushroom i can take alcool before , or is not a good idea?
Thanks

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
Alcohol I think would weaken the trip. You want a clear mind when you are tripping. Maybe 1 drink while coming up might calm your nerves, but definately do not get drunk, it will be a waste. You will be much less likely to gain something from a trip if you are drunk.

EDIT: was that a typo? Did you mean alcohol? if not, sorry I don't know what alcool is.

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
@Affirmatory: This is the way it is written in French. Alcool= Alcohol, no problem :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Try meditation instead. Or just eat more mushrooms.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Agreed, alcohol at most might relax you a bit but it won't boost the trip. I sometimes wash down dry mushies with a small glass of wine but that's it. Weed on the other hand can make the comeup and the peak more intense, but it also changes the trip. Like fork said, better to take more mushrooms.. then you'll be too busy to think about having a drink. Then save your drink for after the comedown :)

Lisphis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2009
Ok thanks men i go to see because is my birthday lol

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
happy birthday :wink:

TwymX

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Avr 2008
It just depends on whether or not you drink too much. One or two drinks are fine, I like the slight buzz. Joyeux anniversaire, Lisphis :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
happy bday, hope you have a great trip as well :)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Alchohol and mushrooms, bad combination if you ask me :?

UniversalConsciousness

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Having a couple beers, one glass of wine, or one shot of rum during the peak to calm the nerves is ok.....do keep in mind though that alcohol has a sedative hypnotic effect so it is more likely to take some of the edge off the trip.

Best thing to do is to smoke some ganja during the peak; indicas to relax or sativas to soar higher ;).

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I find that alcohol during mushroom trip before or after ingestion just adds to weaken the effects of visuals and mind trip. Also, I find myself very hungover the next day after just a few beers after eating 3g of Cubesnsis.

Have you looked in to eating the mushrooms with an MAO inhibitor?

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Alcohol dehydrates
Mushrooms are hard to digest so the liver needs a lot of water
Alcohol + Mushrooms = Bad Combination

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
I only like alcohol+mushrooms in the form of a nice glass of beer just after my trip :) . That can be very tasty and relaxing. For the rest I think it's a bad combination: alcohol more or less narrows your mind, while mushrooms expand.