Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom Smoothie?

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Hows that for digestion?

* 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
* 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice, or to taste
* Optionally, you can add 1 tablespoon of water to make is less thick
* Alot of mushrooms <3

How do you think that will kick in?
Will it destroy the psilocybin?
Was just thinking of a new way to eat them!

Any experience?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It wont hurt the Psilocybin but it will slow the uptake of it and give you a weeker trip .

An empty stomach and only mushrooms is best . Save the strawbery / aple juice bit for when you are triping , either it will blow your taste buds up or be uninteresting .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Fruit goes through the stomach and is broken down very fast, so adding some blended fruits to your mushrooms will not really slow down absorption that much. I would add some papaya, which aids digestion. But better just make tea and leave the fruits for later.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Fruit goes through the stomach and is broken down very fast, so adding some blended fruits to your mushrooms will not really slow down absorption that much. I would add some papaya, which aids digestion. But better just make tea and leave the fruits for later.
So God was wrong?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No . If you eat something with the mushrooms you dilute them and it will take longer to come up and be a weeker trip . It might not make much diference but it will make some . Caduseus said make a tea and eat the fruit later .

But you could just try it , once with and once without a month apart . Weigh it , time it and keep notes .

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
No . If you eat something with the mushrooms you dilute them and it will take longer to come up and be a weeker trip . It might not make much diference but it will make some . Caduseus said make a tea and eat the fruit later .

But you could just try it , once with and once without a month apart . Weigh it , time it and keep notes .
You're like a wikipedia man!
Thanks again!

btw offtopic, im drying my mushrooms!
I put them ontop of the DVD covers in normal room temperature
Should i get a hair dryer?
or is it enough to leave them in this state?

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
I was btw thinking of putting them into the freezer, i want the psilocin aswell!
Isnt that a good idea? Or should i wait?

because i really want to trip tomorrow or in the weekend, its the only spare time i will get in some time!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Forget the hairdryer . If you leave them where they are , or put them on top of something like a cupboard they should be OK . I always had mine lying on the living room floor and it was always OK . Enjoy your trip .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nah !!! Just your sisters fon number.......

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Have you a foto ?

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Got MILF? :) :p
I like the smoothie idea btw, just something in the mix wich overpowers the foresty taste of the shrooms. Strawberry`s sound good, I know lemon always works very well.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I usually make a smoothie of the mushroom. Last time I just put them in lewd beets and potatoes and mixed them in the blender. Tasted quite good. But I might be true that the trip becomes slower, I don't know.

I just hate the pure taste of the shrooms. I can eat a few, but not 2 boxes.

The problem with making tea is that the coffefilter gets blocked by the blended mushrooms. Anybody who has another way to make mushroom tea?
Maybe in a sif and a coarser mushroom blend?

Grtz. Paz.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A tea sieve will do fine however small you powder them as when itse wet it swells up . Or just use a piece of fine material and wring them out .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
reading this thread made me feel very nauseous indeed. if anyone mentions mushrooms i can instantly taste them :?

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I sometimes smell them suddenly when I'm on my bike on my way to the office. Maybe there's some other fungus growing that smells like cubensis? Or is it anchored like a hallucination-like memory in my brain?

A while ago I had a dream that was exactly like a shroom trip. The sucking feeling in my head and all the colors. And I didn't have shrooms for months!

I never threw up, but still I don't really like the taste that comes up every once and a while. It kinda ruins the trip a bit, when I want to focus on other things than feeling my stomach.

I think making tea is the cleanest way. Next time I 'll use some tea sieves and dried blended shrooms.

matt86es

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2007
I've put the mushies in a "tea ball", a metal ball with fine mesh. Not sure if that's the correct term. Worked pretty well, but was a fairly mild trip.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I find the best method is to just powder your shrooms, put the powder in hot water with a bit of lemon juice in it (it increases psilocybin/psilocin solubility water + makes the taste better), mix it and wait ~15 min. Then I drink this as fast as possible, with a glass of water next to me :)