Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom picking ?

G

Invité
I found some guides on mushrooms picking in the US, but I was wondering if someone had some experience in picking magic mushrooms in Holland or other European countries ?

Sniek

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Août 2002
I know that some psychoactive mushrooms grow here in Europe, like Amanita. But usually they're not strong enough for consumption...

Tripster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2002
I've been picking Psilocybe Semilanceata here in Finland. They are a bit hard to find since they are not very common, but since they can be picked late at autumn, you have all summer to look for possible fields.. And they're lot smaller than cubensis, must have a experienced eye for them...

Tripster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2002
Yes they do.. I think they are as potent as Cubensis, someone said that they might be even stronger. The trip is more 'blurry' and hmmm.. I don't know, somehow not as 'clear' as with Cubensis, but I think it's slightly more visual.

There are few other similar-looking shrooms growing in here, they have no effect and one of them is even very poisonous. Always careful..

I'm not sure but I think that P. Semilanceata grows all around Europe??

G

Invité
Yes the 'Psilocybe Semilanceata' - or 'Puntig kaalkopje' in Dutch - also grows in Holland. It is widely spread in the forest they say, but it is hard to distinguish from other poisoness mushrooms.

They used to be sold in Smartshops a lot, but nowadays there sell more potent mushroom varieties.

S

surf741

Invité
Yes, the Psilocybe Semilanceata also grows in Germany on late summer (september is the bes time). Preferable look for them on cows or horses willows where there is lots of fertilizer /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

I experienced them to be not as potent as cubensis but the trip may also be very exciting. About 15 pieces is a moderate dose, 30 is very high but it differs. Once I took about 50 but that was far to much.. /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif