Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mush cake killer

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Today I have looked at my new cakes and more then half of them are attacked by some kind of molds-green, red/pink, and black.Why, why is this happening.I use press boiling, wear gasmask and body protector from chemical, radioactive danger-My suit from war in Croatia.And then I see little, so little mini flys. And also discovered that thay have eggs in rye.Little 150C temp. resistant bastards. I think that is for sure moust responsible thing for runing cakes.No dust, polluted air in kichen, or unclean hands but shitty little flys. :shock: :shock:

ExecutionStyle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Août 2006
Wow, that sounds like a horrible contamination...

Possibly unsterile syringe/spore print.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
It's virtually impossible to create 100% sterile conditions at home. The very air that surrounds us contains vast amounts of moldspores. And insect eggs can be surprisingly resistant. Sounds like your precautions were good, so this can be counted as just bad luck. Since most of us aren't able do our shroom cultivation in professional labs or build an airtight space in our house where all the air is circulated through an HEPA-filter/UV-sterilizer-system, these kind of things happen once in a while.

You might want to consider the possibility that the fly eggs were already in the rye and maybe buy a new batch for the next cans.

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
I have the same thing on my casing Its the second time now, make a nuwe
batch.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
VIAmen this is third time.If you ever smell yours cakes that have gone bad(I mean if you are not lab man ) and if they have smell like 8) :roll: acetic acid you have invited flys to your cakes

Yes and its in general a bad idea to sniff your jars when you suspect contamination. People have been reporting getting sick for weeks due to sniffing contamd jars :)

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
I dit not know that thanks man

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
No more sniffing jars for me.I made a nuwe batch 20 jars and they all
look fine. :D