Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mr Spider and Mz Fly's Trip Tunes For Your Enjoyment...

Mr_Spider

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
I'd like to share this disc with you...if only very briefly ...as where I'm hosting it is not particularly the best place I should be hosting it (work related). I'm only going be able to leave this file up for 24 hours (or until I get fired, whichever comes first...) Please post a reply if you are successful in grabbing the file so I have a sense of how many were interested and able to grab it.

It's actually one long mp3 file as I've done a lot of crossfading to create one long musical accompaniment. FYI it's a 320 mb file.

Check out the track list below if you want an idea of whether you want to grab it or not...If I've crossed a line in making this music available here I apologize and a single request to not make this available will make it disappear...poof...just like that...

It's just that it's all put together in a nice single free flowing 4 hour package that the Spider and Fly felt inclined to share with fellow psychonauts, in hopes of spreading the energy...! Of course, music and mushies is a very subjective experience. What works for us very well may not be your cup of "tea"....But for us, this musical mix creates a setting that works perfectly and creates a truly amazing musical ride and third eye investigation....your mileage may vary.

If you do grab it, please try to make it available somewhere else if you can because I may have to pull this file fairly quickly in case bandwidth usage on the server is being monitored more closely than I think it is...

This file has been removed from the server.

A final note: This is best enjoyed if you don't actually start playing the disc until a few moments after you notice that your brain is starting to think and perceive in very new and interesting ways...

---------------------
DISC INFO
---------------------

Mr Spider & Mz Fly's Amazing Trip Disc

Total playing time: 3:53:59
mp3 encoded at 192 kbps
no source files below 160 kbps

Sorry....it's lossy...but if you've got a system that plays mp3's (or good computer sound) burn the single file to a cd, pop it in the player, adjust volume to a suitably comfortable level and enjoy a 4 hour aural orgasm...in our opinion...

The track list is a little lacking in some spots I'm afraid...I did a lot of sampling and grabbing of various files, some of which I was unable to identify, from various locations via torrents or peer to peer networks. Where I know the info, it's listed, where I don't, something possibly useful is mentioned....

It's all one song...if you want to burn it to a regular audio cd you'll need to split into 4 segments and burn to 4 cd's. In other words, though I've broken down the track listing below, if you want to listen to individual songs you're gonna' need to edit this big long mp3 file as I've put it together so it provides a 4 hour uninterrupted auditory ride...best enjoyed with candle light, a very close travelling companion and around 4 or so grams of dry cubensis....oh yeah...and a comfy magic carpet on which to take the ride...

You'll note that a number of songs are repeated throughout the playlist so if you don't like that idea or having to waste your bandwidth downloading a file that contains duplicate tracks, then this one may not appeal to you but something about hearing certain songs at certain times during a trip is like hearing them all over again for the first time!
-----------------------
TRACK LISTING
-----------------------

01 - "Make yourself as comfortable as possible..." - sampled from another mix somewhere...??
02 - Ravi Shankir - Morning Love
03 - Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
04 - Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise (Lisa Gerrard solo)
05 - Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent)
06 - Shpongle - Flute Fruit
07 - Shpongle - Floatation

08 - Return to the Source - Ambient Meditations Vol 1 - (see www.discogs.com/release/39995) - on this mix is 5 tracks: Makyo - Pura (The Goagajah Edit); Steffe - Spirit Breath; Another Green World - Stream of Consciousness; Children of Dub - Spook; Solar Quest - Singtree - NOTE: I'd love to find the tracks I haven't been able to find from this album if anyone could point me to tracks 6, 7, 8 and 9.

09 - A very wee sample from LuSiD - Psychadelic Dream
10 - Shpongle - Chucumba
11 - Shpongle - Nights In Shining Alma
12 - The Orb - Star 6 & 7 8 9 - listen for the fly....poor fly...:-(
13 - The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds
14 - Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise (reprise)
15 - I Monster - Heaven
16 - Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent) (Remix) - a lovely sterophonic trip....
17 - No Idea who the artist is - Lovely female and choral voices - cut from someone elses mix...any identification help appreciated
18 - Aphex Twins - Stone In Focus
19 - Surprise Artist - Satisfaction (rolling stones cover)
20 - Led Zeppelin - Going to California
21 - David Gilmour - Smile
22 - Julee Cruise - Mysteries of Love
23 - Artist? - Choral - again snagged from someone elses mix with no ID info
24 - Solar Quest - Singtree (reprise)
25 - Boards of Canada - In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
26 - Another Green World - Stream Of Consciousness (reprise)
27 - Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
28 - Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent) (reprise)
29 - Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise (last time!)
30 - Brian Eno - Deep Blue Sea
31 - Deepak Chopra - Between Thoughts (Ambient Meditation Album) - not sure this is the correct info but is what i found in the original tag as identification info
32 - Lisa Gerrard & Denez Prigent - Gortoz a ran
33 - Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
34 - Artist? - Track Name? (sorry...no idea!)
35 - Hans Zimmer (with Lisa Gerrard) - Elysium
36 - Pachelbel - Canon in D major (Piano)
37 - Enigma - Indian Spirits Reprise
38 - Robbie Robertson - Cherokee Morning Song

The End...start disc from the beginning if 4 hours isn't quite enough music

:)

k3mo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2005
Thanks for this disc, i'm actually downloading it (52 minutes lasting).

I watched the playlist and already know some of them (i love Boards Of Canada).

spijtig

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Nov 2006
i appreciate what you are doing here!
i do the same kind of stuff for myself, whenever i plan a trip with friends, or for myself, i make compilation cds, i got tons of ambient & dark ambient music, giga and gigabytes of "trip" music

right now i'm working on a real soft and smooth ambient compil,
if i really find the energy i'll cutup the songs and mix them,

and i love that u're doing your own artwork, creative people make me feel better !!!

im downloading it and surely want to test it this weekend, good music is very important, last trip we totally enjoyed Sigur Ros, amazingly mysterious on lsd & canabis :)

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Yesterday I enjoyed the mp3 while being in an amanita muscarie induced dreamlike state. Enjoyed it very much.

Don't know whether I would like it for shrooms too much, but who knows. :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Lovely, downloading now. Good job and good initiative! Will take 80minutes though with my 20mbit :O :D

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
nice I love mixes!
an easy one button and you're off!
Thanks for sharing!

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Eep I downed the file y'day, listened to part of it.
I like the style, kinda mellow/relaxing, props for having it up!
Thanks!

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
Spijtig ... did you listen to Mr Spider's playlist last weekend? If so ... what did you think? Also ... which entheogen(s) did you use?

We have found that the music we listen to while tripping is an extremely important part of our "setting" ... can't imagine tripping without it, and thankfully, Mr Spider is ready, willing, and able to compile some incredibly wonderful playlists for us :)