Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Movies while High!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Well actually only know his string quartets, but it's damn boring...maybe when high it's different but otherwise beark

The "boring" part might be the very psychedelic thing about it! While tripping you can really love very simple and repetitive music. I once thought a track by Zion Train ("Praying Mantis" from the '94 "Siren" album) was a musical revelation. I listened to it at least 10 times in a row on a shroom trip. When I listened to it again when sober it was plain boring. It's very repetitive with no extraordinary sounds or melody lines. It's just a meditative beat with some few, simple acid sounds.

G

Invité
Ok since it has not been posted yet, I will.
Mirror Mask

Insanely psychedelic movie about a girl who draws a world and end's up in it.
Very cool how everything in this world has been drawn in an extraordinary style and it looks so amazing. Also has a very nice soundtrack.

mirrormask.jpg

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Ok since it has not been posted yet, I will.
Mirror Mask

Insanely psychedelic movie about a girl who draws a world and end's up in it.
Very cool how everything in this world has been drawn in an extraordinary style and it looks so amazing. Also has a very nice soundtrack.

Indeed! Such a nice, psyche movie! I saw it about 1,5 month ago and it kicks ass when high on weed. The drawingstyle is wicked and so is the music!

CheerS!

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
You know some day, someone should make the ultimate trip movie. A movie that doesn't make sense AT ALL. Here's some possible dialogue :

"Hello honey, did you have a good sleep?"
"Ok, but not before 4pm ok because I have to go water the dogs at 5pm".
"Suit yourself, sandwiches with cheese it is!"

Ah well I guess you know the direction I'm going in. :lol:
Oh Lord, what 1.5litres of beer can do to a man! :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Good stuff.

Try watching a Salvador Dhali film. They're just like that, only with disturbing imagery. There was a bunch of films like that made during the avant garde, surrealist/ abstract movement. The only time I think they would make sense would be when tripping.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Bridge just reminded me of a good one, Grizzly Man

A documentary about a guy who lives with the bears in Alaska and ends up getting eaten. It's a great movie, and the guy is a complete nut job. It's pretty obvious that he's done his share of drugs. Think Steve Irwin on meth.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
Bridge just reminded me of a good one, Grizzly Man

A documentary about a guy who lives with the bears in Alaska and ends up getting eaten. It's a great movie, and the guy is a complete nut job. It's pretty obvious that he's done his share of drugs. Think Steve Irwin on meth.

Sounds good, enjoyable. I don't know Steve Irwin though, but I recon your making a good point mentioning him. :p

Was it ever on TV? Or you recon it's on 'the net'? :roll:

G

Invité
Last week I saw memento when high, damn that movie is really really brilliant!!
It was a wonder I didn't have any troubles putting the time pieces together :D

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Grizzly Man

I haven't seen it, but I guess it can get pretty depressing at times.
I'd rather watch something uplifting (and stuupit) like Dumb & Dumber. :p

And here is another weird, WEIRD movie :
Singapore Sling
I'll have to watch it again soon!

G

Invité
The Bear Whisperer :mrgreen:

Doesn't seem like a nice movie to watch when high though...

spijtig

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Nov 2006
my absolute favorite movie of the past month is

S T O N E D

hihi

about the life of brian jones, founding member of the rolling stones,
its all about LSD....rrrr....in a way :) i love it, totally love it,but thats since i'm a bit a stones fan too of course...

but this movie made me think think think, reminds me of having lsd trips myself: THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT

about a guy who manages to find a trick to go into his head, and change his past, by doing this he changes the entire world he lives in, after each "trip" his brains get a bit bigger.... i kinda have the same ideas as in this movie when i'm "far away",

oh and, me and my friends made up the same story as in the matrix while we had our very first trip together,
if u ask me those matrix-writers were on something !!!!!!

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
The Bear Whisperer :mrgreen:

Doesn't seem like a nice movie to watch when high though...

I'm telling you, if you can find this movie, watch it. It only gets sad at the end when he dies, but they don't show the film of it. It's actually a very uplifting movie until that point. It shows this guy living in alaska, who thinks he is some sort of grizzly bear ninja, who isn't going to be eaten by them because he thinks that they know he's trying to help them. He does get right up next to these 1200 pound bears, and talk to them, which is pretty fucking ballsy.

Kwark: Really? You've never heard of Steve Irwin? The crocodile hunter?
The guy who wrestled crocodiles and poisonous snakes; just died about a month ago when stingray stabbed him in the heart.? I thought he was world famous. Hell of a guy, though.

meh