Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

movies & reality

faroshee7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Fev 2015
in some sense i would even say that movies or parts/aspects of it or so do become reality, because of the great amount of consciousness that has the same images in the energy field so to say. something like that maybe... so it could be there is a resonance that picks up on the subliminal shit on subconscious levels etc etc... you know?? well this can probably be good or bad.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Movies are a form of media and all media have a gigantic effect on society. The written word the printing press the telephone the radio and TV the internet social media they all transformed society in a fundamental way.

Ashlybos

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Juin 2016
if the mental consumers of the movies do influence the evolution of the productions as well as vice versa. it's a very complex process with its own history and evolution.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
There are movies being made all over the world. There is hollywood and bollywood. It,s interresting to see how other cultures are portrait in hollywood movies. Take disney,s aladin or pocohontas for example. What is the image we get from hollywoof of arabs or of native people for example. I think hollywood gives us a distorted view of other cultures. I often get the feeling from watching some of the hollywood movies that americans look down on other cultures and peoples. It,s sort of like in ancient greece or the roman empire they called the other tribes barbarians. The had the idea that there culture was more sophisticated then then the rest. Another example of this i found not in movies but in the joe rogan podcast. There was this one podcast where joe talked about how great american music is and how all good music comes from the usa. I totally disagree with him. If you are an american you might think usa is number one. However when you are not from the usa you see it differently. We in the west are just brainwashed by hollywood to think our western culture is the best. However the people in this western culture are gettin fat and depressive and the people have all kinds of mental emotional and physical problems.

cspringer482

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Juil 2016
Everyone here should watch Mr Robot. I bet everyone is going crazy all over this movie.