Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MORNING GLORY

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Hi, I read a lot of story's and heard a few about Morning Glory and in general they where possitive, but I don't have any information about the possible dangers.Can anyone inform me please?I am planning to use it but I want to know the possible risks.
Thanks. :D :D :D

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Your biggest problem is going to be the horrible stomach cramps. Once you get past that, you can look forward to 4 hours of confusion and paranoia. :D

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Personally I've had good experiences with morning glories, especially combined with cannabis. But I highly recommend extracting the LSA from the seeds in order to reduce the negative side-effects. The procedure is pretty simple to perform and the chemicals easily acquired.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I tried a full extraction of 400 seeds recently (the whole benzene and alcohol process) but I was disappointed. The trip was rather weak, combined with a high body-load (high heart-rate, some kind of muscle-tension). It wasn't bad, but I'd rather have a shroom trip at any time :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
I tried a full extraction of 400 seeds recently (the whole benzene and alcohol process) but I was disappointed. The trip was rather weak, combined with a high body-load (high heart-rate, some kind of muscle-tension). It wasn't bad, but I'd rather have a shroom trip at any time :)

I had the same kind of experience with these seeds. It was a bit anoying... not really like shroom or something.. but more muscletension and a bit of a mind-f*ck. I won't do these again I think. Maybe I'll only try to do some extraction someday :oops:

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
LSA always gives immense body loads with me. One minute I feel like I'm 400 pounds, few seconds later I feel like a feather.

It's an annoyance and causes a very weak psychedelic trip. Yer so busy with processing the body load that you have no time to trip, so to say.

I don't think LSA's that interesting.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Thanks a lot people, I guess I should try it myself to find out how I react on Morning Glory. :lol:
Thanks for the tips! :wink:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If you're getting that Shiva blotter you were taliking about, I wouldn't fuck with the morning glories. Like devXavier said, LSA isn't that interesting.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
I've read some interesting stuff on Erowid and figured I want to try it once, but if it causes more trouble instead of a psychedelic experience I think I wont try it afterall.
:?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
There's one reason I like morning glory seeds for: when I chew 20 to 30 seeds I get a little stoned feeling and I sleep very well. I really chew them sometimes as a sleeping aid, believe it or not! :)

h0ll0wd0ll

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
i am also thinking of starting my first conscious trip (as opposed to wheeee - let's take acid and act stupid) with morning glory.

does body weight affect the dosage you should take at all?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Body weight has very little to do with dosage in regards to psychedelics. Alcohol, yes, body weight is a big factor but not so much with LSA.

By the way, there's much better natural and legal alternatives to LSA, which in my very humble opinion, sucks ass.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Though, a female teends to need less of the psychedelic than a man.

I never believed this until I tripped with 2 female friends of mine. They were tripping their asses off with 10 grams of fresh shrooms. I gave the same amount to a pretty big guy and he didn't feel a thing!

Not a very scientific research, but enough for me. :)

h0ll0wd0ll

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
By the way, there's much better natural and legal alternatives to LSA, which in my very humble opinion, sucks ass.

morning glory seems the easiest for me to obtain, honestly. i don't know of any suppliers of other psychedelics in this country, and i'm a bit reluctant to order online since quite frankly the postal service in this country is horrendous and very unreliable.

perhaps there's another south african on this forum that can point me in the right direction?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
There must be a way you can obtain shrooms in your country. They grow everywhere! If there's a way you can get a growbox then do it! I'd never regret my first growbox. It wasn't that much of a success as I didn't fan the shrooms enough fresh air, but still it was worth its money. The following grow boxes were better and better. Haven't tried to grow shrooms all myself yet, but it doesn't seem to be impossible either. All you need is a spore print and some conviction :)