Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Moderator Question

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OH fuck !!!! Now we are going to get flooded with extra dimensional icons !!!!!

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
Tiax a dit:
restin a dit:
Intervention is rare, so there is really not much to do.

Come to the french section, it's like a survival camp for moderators (kinda overdoing it here, but sometimes that's not far from reality).

A little touch of fascim can regulate all the shit in french section...
You are too kind tiax...^^

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
Yeah we should all off-link desktop sized picture's. JK. Too bad if it's much bigger then 80 80 then it'll refuse to link it.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
Interesting thread. As a mod/admin of other php boards I will tell you this- ALL PMS CAN BE READ BY THE ADMIN. ALSO- YOUR PASSWORD IS STORED AS AN MD5 CHECKSUM- EASILY CRACKABLE.

I have been involved with boards where the admin was incompetent- and paranoid. Read/ deleted pms, stacked the mod team, ran roughshod over the mod room, banned users who didn't toe his line, etc, Yet he couldn't even subvert a low grade botnet ddos. :roll:

I'll also say- a good mod/admin team should be able to identify cops within 24 hrs- positive ID in a matter of days. Trolls, spammers and shit stirrers should be warned/banned within hours- something sadly lacking here.

But- before you become too :paranoid: - really- most mods/admins can't gather too much worthwhile on you unless you post/pm it, donate with a REAL painpal account, or are willing to use malware. (assuming you use a modicum of paranoid common sense here)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" Trolls, spammers and shit stirrers should be warned/banned within hours- something sadly lacking here. "

Sieg heil mein fuhrer . Sie haben immer recht .

Just imagine if we all lived in your pety little world . We could paint the sky pink , cure all diseases , feed the hungry , shoot people who piss in the park , castrate anyone who doesnt do what you want where you want when you want and generaly make the world a boring clone copy of people who cant get on with reality .

PS . Stop shit stiring or are you a trouble makeing spamming troll ???????

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
^^ ok - first off - apparently my post ended up in the wrong thread :? strange as I haven't been that looped lately :oops:

god a dit:
Just imagine if we all lived in your pety little world . We could paint the sky pink , cure all diseases , feed the hungry , shoot people who piss in the park , castrate anyone who doesnt do what you want where you want when you want and generaly make the world a boring clone copy of people who cant get on with reality .

may I ask WTF you are talking about here? If you disagree that people that come solely to make trouble should be dealt with so be it- if someone wants to present alternate points of view please do- i may learn something but shitstirrers/troll add nothing. my opinion I would apply the same rule to a party I throw...

god a dit:
PS . Stop shit stiring or are you a trouble makeing spamming troll ???????
:lol: I had actually thought the same about you - but suprisingly I've actually come to have some degree of respect for you despite often disagreeing with you

But if you think I'm a problem here- pm a mod- forkbenders one I've noticed that I have respect for- and I'll delete my posts and leave graciously.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What i`m saying is we dont need dictators or moral apostles . Its a democracy , a public forum . Everyone has the right to take part , to have an opinion and to express it . There are rules here and when anyone breaks them to often they get dealt with .

Its like haveing kids . They are all diferent and thats good so , variety is the spice of life . One tells them the rules and many of them bend them . Some of them break them . But no parent would execute or abandon a child that breaks the rules .

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
^^ and I agree. I was not referring to people who actually come here to participate.