Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Miss Salvia or Sprit of Salvia

Mrtoast79

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Août 2002
I have read many many trip reports and out of the many I have read 1 out of 6 reports have mentioned seeing Miss Salvia, The Sprit of Salvia, Lady Salvia or something of that extent (i personaly have seen her once) and in every trip report they describe her the same a floating green leafy head that is very noble why do you think so many people see her? is she real, and we can only travel to her when we smoke salvia? who knows?

kykeon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Avr 2002
i didnt see her with my eyes, but i did see her with my heart and i was listening to her voice with my soul.

i have made many thoughts about that, and i know she doesnt exist for real, but my experience was so intense that i cant help but leave a tiny percent that She may exist somewhere... http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Kykeon
athens, greece

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High,
Seeing the lady, experiencing the lady....
Well maybe it is in salvanorine to make you feel like this.
DMT has alkoloids that make you experience her as a lady too.
I have never met some one who did not scaled dmt as female.

My Salvia experences are sometimes Lady like. Her presence feel very female. I also encountered the queen of harts in a repeting series of ecounters at the same time in different places morphing to a 1 time 1 place situation with hundreds of queens.

Peace,
Eric (Buzzed lightyears)