Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mint

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
hello,

i never tried it but people had good results with a hash pipe so i guess it will work. a waterpipe would be better, though. the smoke won't be that harsh, pure salvia is worse. i wouldn't care about the dose too much, the grain-of-salt talk is nonsense, just divide your gram into 10-20 parts and that's it. 20x is pretty heavy though, if i was you i'd start with salvia pure or 5x - 20x will be pretty scary if you don't know what will happen to you, i felt like im stuck in this world and i won't be able to leave it ever, that wasn't really nice. but you'll survive and laugh about it when you're back.

hey, where in asia do you live? i thought most asian countries have crazy drug-laws.

greg_vietnam

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
So, you're in Asia too?
I understand that you don't want to get too specific about your current location, but maybe you can help me though. My question is not related to your post, but here I go anyway.

You state that tryptamine-containing material is illegal where you are staying, can you tell me if it's the same for Vietnam? (Too late for me not to say it, as I mentioned it in another post). What about Salvia? Been trying to find info on vietnamese laws on drugs, but can't find anything in english or french. And I have no trutworthy people to ask about it neither. All I know is that weed (of course), kratom and shrooms are illegal. Any complementary info would be really welcome.
stay safe

greg_vietnam

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Cheers, mate!
:truce:Your reply is most appreciated (in a hypothetical perspective, that is).
PS: I love the idea of posing as a trader!! ;)
See you around

greg_vietnam

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
To get back to the original post, I would suggest that you do not take tiny tokes of salvia extracts as you have to get the desired amount of smoke in a 2/3 minutes time.
I actually never tried the extract (I learned to get full-blown effects with simple leaves of good quality), but I read many times that extract can be quite harsh indeed (leaves are too!!). So either you build a makeshift bong or you try it in your pipe and pray that your lungs are strong enough. Or, as you mentioned it, you dilute some extract and use sublingually (not necessary to chew extract).

If you are new to Sally, I could not recommand too much you read the salvia divinorum user's guide on sagewidom.org (from world-renowned Daniel Siebert)
http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

(My apologies if I am being patronising :lesson:)
Respect Salvia and it should be mind-blowing! Enjoy

greg_vietnam

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I never tried DMT (yet!!) so I can't really compare. But I think I get the idea.
You can actually stay grounded with salvia, but in my experience, it was more like I needed to find the right "position" : it was like Salvia was taking me in a certain direction and if I didn't postion myself in that direction, I would only feel the physical pressure that most Salvia users report. Then, after a few attempts, I did find the right position (not an actual physical position, but I got through a lot of funny postures trying to find out :roller:) and BAM! I went straight into Salvia space.

Like many others, I believe you have to learn about how to use Sally, but once you get it, you can breakthrough very easily and with something like a reverse tolerance. I can now get a full-blown trip with only 1 or 1 1/2 bong hits whereas I used to need 2 or 3 (last one was kind of difficult to perform). It's just a matter of you and her (?)getting acquainted (not sure about the spelling, sorry)

About the setting, I like to be in a dark or dimly lighted silent room, alone. I do close my eyes, as I have never been really interested in visuals with psychedelics (which in my opinion hardly, if ever, occur). It helps you focus on your journey.

Hope this helps and answers partly your question.

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
indeed Salvia is not a substance that takes you to see spirits ... i actually have the feeling that salvia IS the spirit. she can talk to you - make you laugh (and how :p) she can give you intense fear - or take you on a rollercaoster ride...

because of these powers i always talk to her before i smoke her - you know - setting that inner voice on HUMBLE and OPEN ... and from there on - it's just a magical flight.

dim the lights - no music - some extract and a torch lighter ... lay back and ... well ... see a light vanish in astonishment.

moonie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Mai 2005
well i have smoked 10x for the first time and it blew me away completely.It only had effects on me when i smoked it with a bong(size didn't matter) but a normal hashpipe didn't do the trick for me.And all of the times that it worked i had a blackout, never could remember anything about my 'trip'. Only strange movements reported by my sitter.

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
You took too much man, you took too much!
If you take too much Salvia you pass out...