Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Merry Christmas everybody!

bliksem

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
Merry Christmas everybody!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
fuck it, fuck capitalism, fuck these corrupted consuming machines brainwashed victim sheeps fuck it all!!!!!! its pure hate which i have for christmas but well anyway i WISH all of you a merry christmas anyway!!!

peace

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
merry Christmas and a psychedelic new year. :D

elfshroom.jpg

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Happy X-mas.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
How can u hate christmas knowing the bible is based on mushroom cult. Spread the word

Celebrate the mushroom!!!! :D

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Merry christmas!
Good thing that there are truffels on the night menu:D

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I really enjoy Christmas this year because it has been the first time in months that I can slow down and relax.
I just got some little present for my parents, that's it - no Christmas stress, nothing.
I'm at my parents' house and they also think we should just relax and have something good to eat, nothing more, so I can really enjoy the visit.

I'll have a good trip in two or three days when I'm at home again - haven't yet decided between shrooms and San Pedro. I haven't had time for tripping in months, and I'm really looking forward to that!
It's really a very nice Christmas this year! 8)

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Yeah merry Christmas!

It's only capitalistic if you let it be, for me it's time to spend with family and some friends. Gifts are better made than bought, then maybe your savings won't be shot :wink: Be the change you wanna see, mate!

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
merry chrismas indeed.
the "christmas trees" are very green and plentiful this time of year no matter who you get from
all my chaps just got paid
i cant wipe the smile off my face :bear:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it's just a christian reinterpretation of older solstice and sun god celebrations anyway... so merry christmas, or happy solstice, whatever it is you celebrate, have a good one!