Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mephedron...steer clear...

ICEKOHLD

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2009
a buddy of mine got a good sized supply a couple months ago and dispersed it amongst his crowd. everyone loved it but after continual use, there were weird complaints. headaches (outside of use). he said a handful of people reported their knees turning blue after several doses. the high might be great but the effects on the body seem alarming.

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
wow never heard of any of that. I am in a position to get some of it soon but now I'm leery. Are you sure the batch was good?

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
I've heard a lot of this about Cathinones, but never experienced it from Mephedrone itself, even when dosing high. I was getting through 2-5 grams every weekend on average, for several months, with a break for work through the week. Highest dosing was 7 grams over 3 days, oral and insufflated with no ill side effects.

I noticed differences in strength and quality from batches, even from same suppliers, this may be a contribution to side effect such as this. On the other hand only a small amount of Butylone did display these symptoms upon me, so I guess it could depend on the person too.

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
Apparently this stuff causes havoc with intracranial pressure and what not. Stay away from this shit.

P

psl191278

Invité
Mephedrone, as with most drugs are fun but through time i found some alarming effects i didn't expect.
This is about experience. Dont judge me. Dont do what i have done. I was a long term iv user of herion, cocaine, e, and all bezo's. There is pretty much nothing a haven,t done. Its not a look at me thing i just scraped by with my life.
When mephedrone came out i thought "yes i can get high, sleep and take it every day even at work " needless to say i was injecting it. I had stupid big plans to start selling it and got 15 gram through the post free as a sample.
As soon as i had taken it for a weekend i heard you can inject it and started straight away.
People say its moreish and things like that. Well let me tell you its addictive. I done the whole 15g and was about to order a kilo without caring. Almost like the not caring i used to get with coke. I was only able to stop because my fiance found me in a cupboard shooting up and so nearly lost my life as i know it. Honestly it to me was a distructive drug and i knew it. (I loved it though) There is no physical addiction but looking back i would say i was really crazy. If i was a doc i'd have sectioned me.
Some friends that used to use smack said to me it,s like the best of both worlds, The confidence of coke and the calm of smack. I usually dont like the law but in this case it saved my ass. I could still get it but since having time away from it i can see the madness. And i really mean madness. If anyone is going to do it remember it can be a serious drug.

P

psl191278

Invité
I posted the last post about mephedrone and addiction.
Jesus im starting to get worried. I stopped using it weeks ago but was using alot in a short space of time. now i have had a sore head for a week, feeling like my head will explode and have had a constant red blush on my face. im starting to worry now. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THESE AFTER EFFECTS FROM MEPHADRONE> PLEASE POST HERE

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
From my experience, I'm guessing mephedrone almost certainly produces it's higher dose effects through excessive blood or osmotic pressures; the affects at high doses are remarkably close to a head injury for me.

I would go and see the doctor and have them check your blood pressure. I'd also have them take a blood sample and check it's osmotic pressure.

Let us know if you do, I'd be interested to hear the result.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ive done drone a few times. when i first moved here, it was the "cool" thing to do, and everyone has tried it that ive met around town. but i got into it, and realized its extremely addictive, and it feels like acid on your flesh the next day.

i did afew mondo lines and some of the drip got into my mouth from coughing... the next day where the drone was on my toung, there were red and almost bleeding HOLES in my toung, and my whole mouth was sore, as well as my jaw, and everything else that aches after droning hard all night.

this shit is BAD news. not only that but it will make you do stupidddd shit while under its influence. every drone experiance ive had has always ended in my feeling like a complete twat, and i always say ill never do it again. wich i is deffinatly true now. i wont go near the shit.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
trick a dit:
every drone experiance ive had has always ended in my feeling like a complete twat

:D

As I say, I think drone is one worthy of a ban. There is some darker side to it I suspect, that at least needs examining before people start routinely using it. The constant headaches, bleeding under nails, blue joints... that doesn't sound good at all. I'm not sure, but I sometimes wonder if some of things I experience now, such as defocussing of my eyes, are related to taking a large amount of drone in a short period of time. And that was months ago.

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
I must say I am in constant debate with myself about this stuff. On the one side there is the devilish craving driving you to insomnia on the verge of psychosis until you finally run out, or pass out. On the other side, if controlled and regulated better, it was in fact becoming more popular than many illegal drugs, mostly due to it's reliable purity and competitive prices imho.

Considering that 300 tons of meph was purchased and consumed by UK residents and only the handful of suspected victims of overdoing it, more people die from peanut allergies for goodness sake.

Damn so many sides to think of. It is obviously not a clean drug, probably deserved the ban after it was too easy to buy, damn youngsters were getting on it, aint any good.

But why ban bk-MDMA with it? That really was a nice analogue, the most favourable and beautiful experience and less more-ish and likely less harmful overall. If they leave us with one good euphoric stimulant there wouldn't be the problems now with people buying random unknown powders, potentially fatal ones at that, just to replace the ones that get banned. Surely it's more logical to let us have one legal high in order to reduce the chance of more harmful ones coming after the bans.