Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

menstruation problems

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
oh man.. delete your posts GOD this shit sounds FUCKED UP whatever it truly is. It makes me sick man.

People dont always understand where your coming from just because it is clear to you. You need to think about the way you word things and think about who you can trust to speak to about stuff, and this is NOT the place...

You should be old enough to know this shit already, maybe you are the fucked up one here.

:vom:

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
Bastiaan a dit:
For everyone that's been buying this, check out his name

Can you please explain bastiaan?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
"I am you are we are crazy"

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
Who is wierd?

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Do you want to turn this thread into a chatroom?

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
do u want to keep being a dickhead?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I also wondered who you thought was weird: GOD or Shake?

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
I KNOW i am WIERD but in a fucking awesome way and a way which i love and all around me love.......

And GOD is just eww type wierd..

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Well, based on the very weird post's from GOD as I thought we were all discussing. I thought I was clearly pointing at GOD on this one. Apology not needed. I mean you yourself a post prior said " OMG THIS SHITS FUCKED UP" I'd say that could also constitute being Weird, just a little toned down.

FlyingDutchman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
I'm confused...
Could be my own fault, but...
Is GOD a program... male... female... anything? What the hell is going on.
Did Bastiaan speak the truth? I just can't believe it.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
Everything i have said is true and i did / do need help . I just packed it in a bit of a provocative way to mix fun with the pain . If i couldnt laugh about my problem or took it to seriously i would go nuts .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
FlyingDutchman a dit:
I'm confused...
Confusion abounds on multiple thread forums. Those who visit the forum on a regular basis know from his autobiographical threads and private communication that GOD is a very friendly and sincere person with lots of experience in several fields (growing, usage, religious groups etc.), with some very real problems (bad health, back pain, separation from very real daughter). It seems he likes to provoke sometimes, mainly to make people think about their own motives and assumptions. The name GOD was (at least partly) chosen for that reason (there was a thread about our aliases about a year ago in which he said something to that effect: those involved with entheogens should know we are all GOD).
My bet is that GOD has the best of intentions, even when he sometimes appears a bit harsh, provocative or "weird". I respect him for his uncompromising stance on certain issues.

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
Bastiaan, Shake, Fluiddruid, I'm very dissapointed in your posts.
I get the fact that you're confused about the whole thing.
But even after it's clear that GOD has some issues to be resolved, you start responding like that?

Responses are getting heavier by the week, let's just all chill down.
I've also seen it in the American Foreign Policy thread.
Although I don't particularly agree with Ellis views,
I've seen everybody else try and tell him, what he is or isn't or what he should do.
This is not a way of staying with your own views and explaining them.
This is just like being in kindergarten again: MIIIIIIISS, HE'S AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE blablabla insert bullshit comments.

Please people, try and be selfcentered and don't let anyonne get you like that.
This forum is supposed to be about peace, love and understanding.

I'm glad the world isn't full of psychonauts, as I am about it not being full with christians, or muslims, or whatever.
There is a ballance for a reason.

:heart:

Space

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
"I am very frustrated , annoyed and hurt . I am in love with a very good looking 18 year old girl . She keeps saying yes but nothing happens"

"We have met . We have slept in the same bed together several times . We had a bath together and i washed her and kissed her ..... all over . She even had my plonker in her hand , but we didnt have sex"

"The 18 year old girl is my daughter . Everything i have said is true and i did / do need help"

Well i dont think you can blame us for mis interpreting something that was clearly made to look fucked up...

I understand what is going on now, but i do not believe that we are the ones you should be dissapointed in.

Alot of you know GOD more than others, but this isnt your own private little chat room.. there are like 7000 members here! So at a first glance what are we to think..

GOD i believe that this is just a phase.. they always come back.. the best you can do is not push her too much, or let her know your emotions to much. after all she looks up to you and you are supposed to be like her rock.

Just always let her know u love her and let her know you are there for her when she needs you. Post her flowers and send her sweet gifts. things will be sweet, 18 year olds are changing constantly and she probably has an active social life which is everything to a beautiful 18 year old girl. I do understand your pain.. But i think this is a pain that jst about all dads in your position go through..

I am no guru on the topic... but i am young too so i thort i would express my view point!

Hope it helps and good luck..

She will take care of her own menstruation problems.. maybe give her Maras number!

Shhake

Appel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2008
From a young girls point of view. I'd say you are doing well, let her have some time to think about it, don't overwhelm her. And as Mountain-girl said, bring her some fresh veggies or fruit, let her know you love her, send her a card or something. Her problems might be more related to her taking care of herself and her personal image than her menstruational period.

And building a relationship takes time, it sounds like she trusts you and you love her. Please continue to be loving and supportive. She says she loves you, believe her and don't let your fear of losing her control you.

Both of you are probably hurt because she can not always be honest. She told you she is scared, she needs to protect herself. I don't think she was lying when she said she loves you and wants to see you.

Give her some time GOD, there is no need to rush things. She will always be your daughter and you will always be her father. I'd say it is more important that you continue on the path of trust and friendship in your relationship than breaking what you have so far.

You are concerned about her and have every right to be. She doesn't need another person trying to change her or make her do things she is not ready for, you can't do anything about it if she feels this sort of pressure from you.

There are probably many things going on in her life and it can be hard to separate and see your love and support through all the messages she is getting. I think she will appreciate your concern and you will see her again.

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
Appel will you marry me?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
FlyingDutchman a dit:
I'm confused...
Confusion abounds on multiple thread forums. Those who visit the forum on a regular basis know from his autobiographical threads and private communication that GOD is a very friendly and sincere person with lots of experience in several fields (growing, usage, religious groups etc.), with some very real problems (bad health, back pain, separation from very real daughter). It seems he likes to provoke sometimes, mainly to make people think about their own motives and assumptions. The name GOD was (at least partly) chosen for that reason (there was a thread about our aliases about a year ago in which he said something to that effect: those involved with entheogens should know we are all GOD).
My bet is that GOD has the best of intentions, even when he sometimes appears a bit harsh, provocative or "weird". I respect him for his uncompromising stance on certain issues.

I respect our god, that's why I wear my green socks.
I respect him, but don't understand him.