Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

meeting the grass spirit

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
heh no i really respect your opinion, it makes a lot of sense.

Labbeling it as something abstract, what you are doing is that you are hiding from yourself even better

how? the act of labeling you mean? i can kindof understand that, i think taking an academic approach to things takes you even farther way from the essential meaning because its an ad literum over analytical mindset-is that kindof what your saying as well?

youve never tripped before? are you planning on it at all? anywayhs good luck with all that my friend peace and love :wink:

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I mean, calling it abstract just because the idea is too far away from our prespective. Because it's sou obvious that it's even hard to believe. Or because it's so obivous, and the reality we live in as so much points that reflect the oposite that we tend to labbel things like that. As abstract.
That's a form of hiding better, or creating boundaries to know who you are.

Well, I put thc in my bloodstream once in a while, not so much these days. And, well, I hade 2 or 3 experiences with salvia. But, from what I read until now, mushrooms, lsd, dmt or mescaline are pretty different. So, I'm still waiting that the oportunity comes. But I'm deffenetly planning to do it some day. I'm just waiting. For either, some psychedelic of those come in my way or my cactus get big enough for a good trip.

Well, thank you very much, best wishes to you too. Good seeking :)

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Mountaingirl, have you heard of the community Findhorn? It's located in Scotland. Originally it was founded by three people, two women and a man. They wanted to start a garden in order to grow their own organic food, but the soil was hard and it was impossible to grow anything.

But then one of the founders, Dorothy MacClean, made contact with the nature spirits, and soon amazing things were happening... Tomatoes with the size of a football, carrots as big as your arm started growing everywhere... I remember reading that one day, they had a difficult time removing weed, but when they communicated with the spirit watching over those weeds, they had no difficulties at all anymore.

Currently it's a very famous community and people from all over the world come to this place to work in the gardens, to find peace, or to join a course. I've been there twice. I had some amazing experiences there and learned a lot about myself. They pay so much attention to nature and beauty, you can even see it in their buildings. When I read your post, I immediatly thought of this place. Click here for some pics!

G

Invité
Mara a dit:
Currently it's a very famous community and people from all over the world come to this place to work in the gardens, to find peace, or to join a course.

Wow awesome tip Mara, THANKS! :D:thumbsup:

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
wow thank you so much, that looks amazing! im gonna look into that and then its just a matter of raising enough money for a one way ticket to scotland :wink: seriousely though, thank you! peace and love

btw i had an experience kindof like that one too, except i dont know how much of a communication it was, there was a plot of ground that couldn't grow anything and (being new to the whole plant thing) i planted some flower seeds there and sang and talked to them everyday and tried to put good vibes around them and now that little peice of land is thriving :D

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Thank you Mountain and Space for your wonderful comments :D

I think it's best to start with the "Experience Week" it's a one-week course, where you work and live in the community. On Saturday you get to meet everyone in your group, and you introduce yourself, and maybe share the reason why you came to Findhorn. On Sunday, you get a quick tour through the community itself. From Monday to Friday you work in a department you have chosen yourself, I worked in the kitchen, which was great. The way of working is so different from this society. In the afternoons there are different activities which will help you explore yourself and the group a bit more. There are also some free afternoons, in which you can decide what to do. Maybe a one-hour course of Biodanza, or a meditation, or maybe eat a lot of chocolate because your world is changing so fast hahaha! (I consumed tons of chocolate last time when I did the course "Life Purpose".)

There is just one thing I don't like about Findhorn: it's pretty damn expensive...

After the experience week you can decide to do another course, but I believe you can also just "be" there and work for your food and bed. You can also decide to backpack through Scotland though. Scotland is amazing.

G

Invité
mountain-girl a dit:
there was a plot of ground that couldn't grow anything and (being new to the whole plant thing) i planted some flower seeds there and sang and talked to them everyday and tried to put good vibes around them and now that little peice of land is thriving :D

:heart:

How beautiful it is that Thought and Intention are such powerful things,
that they can accomplish things like that!

Mara a dit:
You can also decide to backpack through Scotland though. Scotland is amazing.

Definitely trying to plan on doing that!
I've heard a lot of great things about Scotland and I'll even try to pay DruglessDouglas a visit :mrgreen:

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
random a dit:
So, I'm still waiting that the oportunity comes. But I'm deffenetly planning to do it some day. I'm just waiting.

You will definitely get a lot out of it when you do, you sound oodles more mentally prepared than I was when I first jumped in :D

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
findhorns a great place. i live nearby so if you visit give me a call anyone. its getting a bit commrcial nowdays but the original spirit still thrives. the faeries still live in scotland

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
thank you all so much for your beautiful comments, i feel like theres a light shining from each of you even over the internet.

yeah this summer im gonna backpack to and in Oregon, i hear it's like my Shangri-La-drop a seed in the ground and it will grow :D Findhorn sounds amazing, but i dont have much money, is there a work exchange program you could do so it wouldnt cost as much? or could one just live there and their contribution of work would be enough? i think im going to intern at an organic farm next year, i love working with the earth, having your hands in the dirt theres like this white light inside of you that just grows until your glowing with life and oneness with everything, its awesome. Like today I went and chilled with the mullein plants, theres a creek running through the town and theres ston of mullein in this one area so I went over there and couldn’t help it and just started dancing to the music of this beautiful herb for like two hours, theyr like gentle giants, just sitting there in this trippy accepting meditation

i have another plant related question though, so i make a lot of herbal concoctions-tinctures, teas ect. and some people come to me if they have sicknesses, my native american name is deer-medicine so its just part of me-but when you harvest a plant that says its ok for you to harvest, and you want to give an offering of tobacco to it, is store-bought tobacco "bad" to use? cause im trying to grow my own tobacco so that i can have a relationship with this sacred herb and be able to give a more intimate offering, but in the mean time I got the most natural dro I could fine and im using that, and im wondering if this is wrong-any ideas? I give hair sometimes, and I always give water to them, even if I don’t pick them just as sortof a friendship gesture, but im wondering since im not sure how/where this was grown ect. anyways, I hope you all have beautiful rest of yours days filled with plant spirits and barefoot hikes in the mountains

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the area around findhorn (Moray) is a soft fruit growing area, also potatoes, carrots and asparagus. depending on the time of year there is always something to pick for money. Findhorn comunity tries to be selfsufficient but does not farm as such although they do grow and everyone is expected to do what they can its more on a volantary basis. heres a link; http://www.findhornfoundation.org/ . get in touch with them.
as for what type of tobacco to leave, well its a sacrifice (of value to you) so do what you think is right. the point is your giving something back. its all in the intent.

G

Invité
Funny, the first thing I read on their site:

"To be free, there is no need to kill off the ego. No internal battle is required, just a deep commitment to self-honesty, a willingness to soften your resistance, and a love of the Real. Then we can see the boundless love that is always underneath everything."

Funny in the whole discussion of ego and what it is and what we should do with it...

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
if i can find someway to work there or something then i will do everything possible to, its sure expensive, but it looks so beautiful, i wish i could start something like that myself, i wish the whole world were like that :wink:

the Secret Life of Plants
actually someone just refered me to that book, so i guess ill pick it up :)

When working at a self-sustainable cannabis farm ...
wow that sounds amazing, where was this? was actually thinking about that, in terms of having a stronger connection with weed, and interacting with it more before it goes inside you hmm, ill experiment with that one, peace and love

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
Now I order pure tobacco rolls from argentina and only smoke in a ritual.
thats cool, i used to be a big cigg smoker-american spirits, but still, i felt that it was disrespectful almost to the tobacco plant since it is such a sacred herb, thats like doing peyote recreationally, so i stopped smoking it except in peace pipes and rituals which is for a completely different reason. i think our society lacks ritual and thats why poeple feel the need to smoke/do drugs, create their own ritual and it gets to a point of disrespectful use-just my two cents peace and love everyone