Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Meditation

MelT

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Mai 2007
Jakobien a dit:
In case you want to do more reading on this topic, Osho is considered one of the most famous meditation gurus in the West, and when it comes to breathing Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Art of living) is the man. Vipassana is the most common meditation technique used by buddhists in thailand, india, nepal, sri lanka, the west and way on.

But there is lot's of others too. I tried to read Aurobindo, but what he says is everything but down-to-earth.

Just a thought - if anyone has spent time with Vipassana and feels it's time to move on into higher practises, look at the Buddhist Mind-Only schools of Mahamudra and Dzogchen, the effects are far more rapid.

MelT

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
tryptonaut a dit:
Shrooms are also a good way to supress negative sides of your personnality, I didn't take that much but they already did many changes (all positive) on mine

Don't bet on that - shrooms can show you all the negative sides of your personality in a very rude way, without letting you go. That can be really nasty, but it's an important part of learning to change yourself...

That's what I meant ;)
They show you the negatives sides of your personality which you don't usually notice, so you can work on changing them :)

And thanks for the input MelT

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Psychoid a dit:
tryptonaut a dit:
Shrooms are also a good way to supress negative sides of your personnality, I didn't take that much but they already did many changes (all positive) on mine

Don't bet on that - shrooms can show you all the negative sides of your personality in a very rude way, without letting you go. That can be really nasty, but it's an important part of learning to change yourself...

That's what I meant ;)
They show you the negatives sides of your personality which you don't usually notice, so you can work on changing them :)

And thanks for the input MelT

The point is not to change them, but to change your perception of good/evil. You cannot change yourself so that you will never be angry again, or never try to escape reality or never feel insecure. You don't have to change yourself, you are perfect just the way you are.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
i dont meditate as often as i want but when i do my technique is to breath with the corner of my nose(dont know how to explain it better :) ) and picture the inhaled air as something pure,cosmic,white crystal like that fills my lungs and contrariwise with exhalation (pitch black stuff)